BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- M. Çetin, S. Saygın, H. Demir, The impact of agriculture on environmental pollution, Turkish Economy For A Cointegration and Causality Analysis 17 (3), 329, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Findlater, T. Satterfield, M. Kandlikar, S. D. Donner, Integration anxiety: the cognitive isolation of climate change. Global Environmental Change 50, 178, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hasegawa, et al., Risk of increased food insecurity under stringent global climate change mitigation policy, Nature Climate Change 8 (8), 699, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. J. W. Botzen, J. C. J. M. Van Den Bergh, Managing natural disaster risks in a changing climate, Environmental Hazards 8 (3), 209, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ewert, et al. Crop modelling for integrated assessment of risk to food production from climate change, Environmental Modelling & Software 72 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Brown, Assessing climate change risks to the natural environment to facilitate cross-sectoral adaptation policy, Philosophical Transactions: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences (Series A) 376 (2121) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Yashalova, T. K. Molchanova, D. A. Ruban Prerequisites for effective management of climate risks in Russian agriculture: investment and innovative aspect, Bulletin of UrFU. Economics and Management 18 (5), 637, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Motha, M. V. K. Sivakumar, Managing weather and climate risks in agriculture summary and recommendations, Managing Weather and Climate Risks in Agriculture 477 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Schattman, G. Roesch-Mcnally, S. Wiener, M. T. Niles, D. Y. Hollinger, Farm service agency employee intentions to use weather and climate data in professional services, Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems 33 (3), 212, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Niles, M. Lubell, V. R. Haden, Perceptions and responses to climate policy risks among California farmers, Global Environmental Change 23 (6), 1752, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Yakovleva, N. N. Yashalova, D. A. Ruban, V. S. Vasiltsov, Methodological approaches to natural and climatic risks for the sustainable development of the state, Scientific notes of the Russian State Hydrometeorological University 52, 120, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Vasiltsov, N. N. Yashalova, E. N. Yakovleva, A. V. Kharlamov, National climate policy: Conceptual frameworks and adaptation challenges, Economy of the Region 17 (4), 1123 [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Yakovleva, N. N. Yashalova, V. S. Vasiltsov, Analysis of natural and climatic risks of economic activities in the Russian Federation, Scientific notes of the Russian State Humanitarian University 61, 421, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.