BIO Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2022)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||21 September 2022|
- United Nations Statistics Division UNSD, retrieved from: https://unstatsundesa.opendata.arcgis.com/ (2022) [Google Scholar]
- I. Trusina, E. Jermolajeva, The scientific discourse on the concept of sustainable development, East. Jour. of Eur. Stud. 12 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tetelmin, Physical foundations of anthropogenic climate change, Gidrotechnica 1, 58, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Global Monitoring Laboratory. Trends in Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide. Global Monthly Mean CO2, retrieved from: https://gml.noaa.gov/ccgg/trends/global.html (2022) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kissel, S. Eric, et al., Climate Change 2014: Impacts, adaptation and vulnerability (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zheng, M. J. Shi, Clean Multiple environmental policies and pollution haven hypothesis, Evidence from China's polluting industries 141 , 295–304 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Porter, C. Linde, J. Econ. Perspect. Toward a New Conception of the Environment-Competitiveness Relationship 9, 97–118 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- K. Du, Y. Cheng, X. Yao, Environmental regulation, green technology innovation, and industrial structure upgrading: the road to the green transformation of chinese cities Energ. Econ. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Shakil, N. Mahmood, M. Tasnia, Z. H. Munim, Do environmental, Social and Governance Performance Affect the Financial Performance of banks? A Cross-Country Study of Emerging Market banks 30, 1331–1344 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Abramov, A. V. Borzov, K. Yu. Semenkov, Theoretical and methodological analysis of digital maturity models for Russian companies, News of high. educ. inst. 4, 42–51 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Abramov, V. V. Asaul, S. G. Vagin, K. S. Nikolaeva, State regulation of innovative activity of organizations, Bulletin of Samara State University of Economics 11, 91–96 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Miller, Climate change solutions: The role of technology House of Commons Library, retrieved from: https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/climate-change-solutions-the-role-of-technology (2022) [Google Scholar]
- G. George, R. K. Merrill, Digital sustainability and entrepreneurship: How digital innovations are helping tackle climate change and sustainable development S. J., Entrep. Theory and Pract. 45, 999–1027 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WEF 2021, retrieved from: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/10/as-the-world-gathers-for-cop26-here-s-how-leaders-can-dispel-esg-confusion-ac418a72bc (2022) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Abramov, V. D. Andreev, The possibilities of the Internet of Things for the digital transformation of public and municipal administration in Russia, Collect. of art. of the V All-Rus. Scien. and Pract. Conf. pp 3–11 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Abramov, D. M. Mikhailov, A. D. Stolyarov, The role and features of management accounting in the implementation of the digital transformation of the company, Econ. and Manag.: probl., solut. 4, 165–168 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.