BIO Web Conf.
Volume 53, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Modern Trends of Science, Innovative Technologies in Viticulture and Winemaking” (MTSITVW2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Natural Resources and Ecology|
|Published online||10 November 2022|
- G.V. Jeleznyakov, Capacity of channels of canals and rivers, 312 (Hydrometpress, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Sribniy, The formula for the average speed of the flow of rivers and their hydraulic classification according to the resistance to movement, 204-220 (Research and Integrated use of water resources, Moscow, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Chou, Hydraulics of open channels, 464 (Gostroyizdat, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- T. Juraev, Studies of the kinematic parameters of the flow of the river. Amu Darya in the middle and lower reaches, 225 (Doctorate diss. SANIIRI, Tashkent, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ismagilov, I. Ibragimov, Cadastre and Law, 33, 69-72 (2013) ISBN 978-9975-64125-8, https://ibn.idsi.md/vizualizare_articol/77793 [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Ibragimov, U.A. Juraev, D.I. Inomov, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 949, 1-8 (2022) https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/949/1/012090 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.