BIO Web Conf.
Volume 53, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Modern Trends of Science, Innovative Technologies in Viticulture and Winemaking” (MTSITVW2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Agrotechnological Systems of Cultivation|
|Published online||10 November 2022|
- E.A. Egorov Vavilovskii Zhurnal Genetiki i Selektsii, 25 (4), 408-413 (2021) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Egorov, Zh.A. Shadrina, G.A. Kochyan, Efficiency of biologization of intensification processes in industrial fruit growing, in BIO Web of Conferences : International Scientific Conference, 21-23 September 2021, Krasnodar, Russia (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E.T. Ilnitskaya, M.V. Makarkina, V.S. Petrov, Potential of genetic resistance of new table grape hybrids to fungal pathogens, in BIO Web of Conferences : International Scientific Conference, 21-23 September 2021, Krasnodar, Russia (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Damalas, S.D. Koutroubas, Agriculture (Switzerland), 8 (1), 13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zarmaev, Biogeosystem technique as a contribution to global food sustainability, in Crop, Environment, and Public Health Protection Technologies for a Changing World, 10-14 August 2014, San Francisco (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Novikova, L.G. Naumova, Agronomy, 10(10 October) (2020) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Parker, I.G. de Cortázar-Atauri, M.C.T. Trought, A. Destrac, R. Agnew, A. Sturman, C. van Leeuwen, Oeno One, 54(4), 955-974 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Lutsenko, L.P. Troshin, A.S. Zviagin, A.V. Milovanov Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Developments, 41 (2), 1-8 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sh.N. Guseinov, S.V. Mayborodin, Effective Technological Schemes for the Cultivation of Industrial Open-Earth Vineyards in the Don Area, in KnE Life Sciences: DonAgro: International Research Conference on Challenges and Advances in Farming, Food Manufacturing, Agricultural Research and Education, 17-19 June 2020. Dubai, UAE (2021) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gutiérrez-Gamboa, W. Mengyuan, Y. Moreno-Simunovic, X. Sun Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 101 (11), 4435-4443 (2021) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.