BIO Web Conf.
Volume 56, 202343rd World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economy and Law|
|Published online||24 February 2023|
- Álvarez-García, J. & La RíoRama, M.D.C. (2016). Sustainability and EMAS: impact of motivations and barriers on the perceived benefits from the adoption of standards. Sustainability 8(10), 1057 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gázquez-Abad, J. C., Huertas-García, R., Vázquez-Gómez, M. D. & Casas Romeo, A. (2015). Drivers of sustainability strategies in Spain’s wine tourism industry. Cornell Hospitality Quarterly 56(1), 106–117 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hall, C. M. & Mitchell, R. (2000). Wine tourism in the Mediterranean: A tool for restructuring and development. Thunderbird International Business Review 42(4), 445–465 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mitchell, R., Charters, S. & Albrecht, J.N. (2012). Cultural systems and the wine tourism product. Annals of tourism research 39(1), 311–335 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Montella, M. M. (2017). Wine Tourism and Sustainability: A Review. Sustainability, 9(1), 113 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Poitras, L. & Getz, D. (2006). Sustainable wine tourism: the host community perspective. Journal of Sustainable Tourism 14(5), 425–448 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Poksinska, B., Dahlgaard, J. J. & Eklund, J.A.E. (2003). Implementing ISO 14000 in Sweden: motives, benefits and comparisons with ISO 9000. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management [Google Scholar]
- Ritchie, B.Jr, & Crouch, G.I. (2003). The competitive destination: A sustainable tourism perspective Cabi [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sigala, M. (2008). A supply chain management approach for investigating the role of tour operators on sustainable tourism: the case of TUI. Journal of Cleaner Production 16(15), 1589–1599 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stern, D. I. (1995). The contribution of the mining sector to sustainability in developing countries. Ecological Economics 13(1), 53–63 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Szolnoki, G., Bail, S., Tafel, M., Feher, A. & Veith, C. (2022). A cross-cultural comparison of new implemented sustainable wine tourism strategies during the COVID-19 crisis. Sustainability 14(8), 4688 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Unep, U. (2005). Making tourism more sustainable: a guide for policy makers. United Nations Environment Programme, Division of Technology, Industry and Economics, Paris. [Google Scholar]
- Williams, P. W. & Dossa, K.B. (2003). Non-resident wine tourist markets: Implications for British Columbia's emerging wine tourism industry. Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing 14(3-4), 1–34 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.