BIO Web Conf.
Volume 57, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovations, Technological Solutions and Management in Modern Biotechnology and Biomedicine” (ITSM-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Trends in Applied Biotechnology|
|Published online||13 January 2023|
- A. A. Chulok, Forecast of prospects for scientific and technological development of key sectors of the Russian economy: future challenges, 3(3), 30-36 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Daukaev, R. Kh. Dadashev, L. S. Gatsaeva, R. A. Gakaev, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 378 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Yu. Apokin, D. R. Belousov, Scenarios for the development of the world and Russian economy as a basis for scientific and technological forecasting, 3(3), 12-29 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Bio-Economy Technology Platforms. The European Bioeconomy in 2030: Delivering Sustainable Growth by addressing the Grand Societal Challenges (2021). [Google Scholar]
- C. Cagnin, E. Amanatidou, M. Keenan, Orienting European Innovation Systems towards Grand Challenges and the Roles that FTA Can Play, 39(2), 140-152 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- E. Reynard, M. Panizza, Geomorphosites: definition, assessment, and mapping. Geomorphol Relief, 177-180 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- EU-Russia Energy Dialogue, Energy Forecasts and Scenarios 2009–2010 Research. Final Report. (Moscow: Publishing House “Economica, Stroitelstvo, Transport”, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- K. Haegeman, F. Scapolo, A. Ricci, E. Marinelli, A. Sokolov, Quantitative and qualitative approaches in FTA: from combination to integration?, 80, 386-397 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kh. Ilyasov, Spline modeling and analysis of relationships in the economy with the possible presence of regression switching points, 11(4), 165-175 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. M.-S. Murtazova, Ecological and economic assessment of sectoral agricultural technologies, 3(15), 68-71 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- R. T. T. Forman, M. Godron, Landscape Ecology, 620 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- I. U. Shakhgiraev, Green structures in the concept of sustainable development of modern cities. Regional building complex: investment practice and implementation of PPP: materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference, 376-383 (Moscow, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- I. U. Shakhgiraev, Management of the financial security of an enterprise, IV All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference “The Impact of the New Geopolitical Reality on Public Administration” and development of the Russian Federation”, 236-242 (Grozny, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Emelyanova, G. N. Danilova, T. Kh. Kolesnikova, Assessment of the quality of land surface waters by hydrochemical indicators, 115 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.