BIO Web Conf.
Volume 57, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovations, Technological Solutions and Management in Modern Biotechnology and Biomedicine” (ITSM-2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Bioengineering and Cell Technologies|
|Published online||13 January 2023|
- V. К. Antipin, P. N. Tokarev, Long-term yield dynamics of marsh cranberries (Oxycoccus Palustris, Ericaceae) in South Karelia, 2(24), 83-87 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. Kloet, The taxonomy of Vaccinium Section Oxycoccus, 85, 1-43 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Neto, Cranberry and blueberry: Evidence for protective effects against cancer and vascular diseases, 51, 652-664 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Vasfilova, Wild medicinal plants of the Urals (Yekaterinburg: Ural univercity, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Micali, G. Isgro, G. Bianchi, N. Miceli, G. Calapai, M. Navarra, Cranberry and recur-rent cystitis: more than marketing, 54(8), 1063-1075 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ya. Yashin, A. N. Vedenin, Ya. I. Yashin, B. V. Nemzer, Berries: chemical composition, antioxidant activity, 3, 222-231 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R. Raz, B. Chazan, M. Dan, Cranberry juice and urinary infections, 38, 1413-1419 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Т. Fuleki, F. J. Francis, Quantitative meth-ods for anthocyanins. Purification of cran-berry anthocyanins, 33, 266-269 (1968). [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Wang, A. W. Stretch, Antioxidant capacity in cranberry is influenced by culti-var and storage temperature, 49, 969-974 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Heistein, Plant cell suspension cul-tures as a source of drugs, 7, 38-40 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- R. G. Butenko, Plant Cell Culture and Biotechnology (Moscow: Nauka, 1986). [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Timofeeva, N. I. Rumyantseva, Culture of plant cells and tissues (Kazan: KFU, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- T. I. Ditchenko, Culture of cells, tissues and organs of plants (Minsk: BSU, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- I. А. Murashkina, I. B. Vasilyeva, V. V. Gordeeva, The use of plant cell culture in the biotechnology of medicines (Irkutsk: IGMU, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Yurin, Culture of plant cells and tissues: technology of production, variety of pharmacologically active metabolites and methods of regulation of their synthesis, 2, 1-15 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Kondratenko, A. V. Velikorodov, Mohamad Ahmed El sayed Awad, Chemical composition and antioxidant activity of Nelumbo Nucifera seed extracts, 3, 115-120 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.