BIO Web Conf.
Volume 57, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovations, Technological Solutions and Management in Modern Biotechnology and Biomedicine” (ITSM-2022)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||13 January 2023|
- A. A. Atayeva, Study of the microelement composition of water from sources of drinking water supply in the city of Grozny, Natural and technical sciences, 6, 86-91 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Atayeva, Calculation of environmental risks of the population of Grozny, associated with the action of a complex of salts of heavy metals present in drinking water, Social problems of medicine and human ecology: materials of Vseros. scientific-practical. conf., 118-121 (Saratov, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- I. P. Ashmarin, N. N. Vasiliev, V. A. Ambrosov, Fast methods of statistical processing and planning of experiments, 77 (Publishing House of Leningrad State University, 1975). [Google Scholar]
- Methodical guide for water biotesting, 48 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Method for determining the toxicity of water and water extracts … by changing the intensity of bacterial bioluminescence using the Ecolum test system PNDFT 14.1:2:3:4.11-04/16.1:2:3:3.8-04. [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for determining the toxicity of water and water extracts … by mortality and changes in the fertility of Daphnia FR 1.39.2007. 03222. [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Cost, Handbook of clinical and laboratory research methods, 383 (Medicine, 1975). [Google Scholar]
- A. Yu. Apokin, D. R. Belousov, Scenarios for the development of the world and Russian economy as a basis for scientific and technological forecasting, 3(3), 12-29 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D. T. Dzhatdoeva, Distribution of species of medicinal plants of the flora of Karachay-Cherkessia by floristic regions and high-altitude zones, 2, 68-78 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. T. Dzhatdoeva, Geographical analysis of the flora of medicinal plants of Karachay-Cherkessia, 1, 33-36. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Bio-Economy Technology Platforms. The European Bioeconomy in 2030: Delivering Sustainable Growth by addressing the Grand Societal Challenges (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.