BIO Web Conf.
Volume 58, 202369th Scientific Conference with International Participation “FOOD SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY – 2022”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Food Science and Technology|
|Published online||10 March 2023|
- N.T.T. Hien, Studying on the production process of specialty spirits from sticky rice breed “Yellow Flowers” in Vietnam, (Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Hanoi, 2012) [In Vietnamese] [Google Scholar]
- N. C. Khan, H. T. A. Dao, Table of ingredients in Vietnamese food, (Institute of Nutrition, Medical Publishing House, Hanoi, 2007) [In Vietnamese] [Google Scholar]
- N. T. Huong, Research on the technological process and model to produce specialty spirits in Mai Ha, Hoa Binh, Project on Development and Application of Biotechnology in the Field of Advanced Technology, (Institute of Food Industry, Hanoi, 2011) [In Vietnamese] [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Thiem, Completing the technology, equipment and designing the production line for traditional specialty spirits on an industrial scale with a capacity of 3 million liters/year, (Project of Program KC 06, 2010) [In Vietnamese] [Google Scholar]
- P. T. Huong, Determination of methanol, ethanol, aldehyde content in some samples of spirits from sticky rice distilled in Kim Son, Ninh Binh, (Hanoi National University, Hanoi, 2017) [In Vietnamese] [Google Scholar]
- C. Chay, E. I. Dizon, F. B. Elegado, C. Norng, W. A. Hurtada, L. C. Raymundo, Food Res. 2, 299 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. T. P. Dung, Int. Food Res. J. 20, 1035 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pakuwal, P. Manandhar, J. Food Sci. Technol. Nepal. 12, 37 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Lee, S. A. Kang, C. Cheong, J. Korean Soc. Appl. Biol. Chem. 58, 275 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lao, B. D. Pham, L. T. Huong, N. V. Hien, K. E. Hovda, Drug Alcohol Rev. 38, 538 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- QCVN 6-3:2010/BYT National Technical Regulation for Alcoholic Beverages (Food Safety Institute, Hanoi, 2010) [In Vietnamese] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.