BIO Web Conf.
Volume 59, 20232023 5th International Conference on Biotechnology and Biomedicine (ICBB 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Biotechnology and Cell Structure Analysis|
|Published online||08 May 2023|
- V. I. Band, S. W. Satola, E. M. Burd, et al. Carbapenem-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae exhibiting clinically undetected colistin heteroresistance leads to treatment failure in a murine model of infection. mBio., 2018, 9(2):e02448–17. [Google Scholar]
- GBD 2019 Antimicrobial Resistance Collaborators. Global mortality associated with 33 bacterial pathogens in 2019: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019. Lancet, 2022, (22):02185–7. [Google Scholar]
- A. Hejazi, F. R. Falkiner. Serratia marcescens. J. Med. Microbiol., 1997, 46: 903–912. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- X. J. Wang, X.L. Xu, S.J. Zhang, et al. TPGS-based and S-thanatin functionalized nanorods for overcoming drug resistance in Klebsiella pneumonia. Nat. Commun., 2022, 13: 3731. [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Ding, Q. Q. Lin, J. M. Zhang, et al. Rapid identification of pathogens by using surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy and multi-scale convolutional neural network. Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 2021, 413:3801–3811. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lin, S. Feng, J. Pan, et al. Colorectal cancer detection by gold nanoparticle based surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy of blood serum and statistical analysis. Opt. Express, 2011, 19(14):13565–13577. [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, T. Yang, S. Li, et al. Discrimination of rectal cancer through human serum using surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy. App. Phy. B, 2015, 119(2):393–398. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yu, Y. Lin, C. Xu, et al. Label-free detection of nasopharyngeal and liver cancer using surface-enhanced raman spectroscopy and partial lease squares combined with support vector machine. Biomed. Opt. Express, 2018, 9(12):6053–6066. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. P. Chen, M. Q. Tang, Y. Liu, et al. Surface-enhanced Raman scattering method for the identification of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus using positively charged silver nanoparticles. Mikrochim. Acta, 2019, 186(2): 102. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, C. Wang, R. Xiao, et al. Sensitive and specific detection of clinical bacteria via vancomycin-modified FeO@Au nanoparticles and aptamer-functionalized SERS tags. J. Mater. Chem. B, 2018, 6(22):3751–3761. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, H. Lui, D. I. McLean, et al. Automated autofluorescence background subtraction algorithm for biomedical Raman spectroscopy. Appl. Spectrosc., 2007, 61(11):1225–1232. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Gelder, K. D. Gussem, P. Vandenabeele, et al. Reference database of Raman spectra of biological molecules. J. Raman Spectrosc., 2007, 38:1133–1147. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.