BIO Web Conf.
Volume 60, 20232022 4th International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science (BFS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Biochemical Application and Genetic Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- Cai Junxiu. Assessment of heavy metal contamination and health risk of seafood marketed in Putian [J]. Journal of Wuhan Light Industry University, 2022, 41(03):32-38. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Fangfang, Li Zhigang, Wang Xiaolin, Wang Lin, Shao Lijun, Yang Luping, Ren Xiaofei, Jiao Yanni. Contamination and health risk assessment of heavy metal elements in Dendrobium and Dendrobium [J]. Preventive Medicine Forum, 2022, 28(10):730-733. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Yuting, Yuan Xuesheng, Meng Bangbang, Yue Bo, Yan Minjie. Characterization of heavy metal contamination and health risk assessment of imported renewable resource processing park sites[C]//. Proceedings of the 2022 Annual Scientific and Technical Conference of the Chinese Society of Environmental Science Sub-Conference on Technological Innovation and Application of Environmental Engineering (III)., 2022:644-650. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhi. Characteristics of dust and soil heavy metal pollution in Guangzhou and its health risk assessment [D]. Guangzhou University, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Li Li Lei Shengjiao, Xue Hua, Liao Meilin. Assessment of heavy metal contamination and health risk of commercially available selenium foods in Enshiregion [J]. Journal of Food Safety, 2022(05):1418. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hualin. Human health risk assessment of heavy metals in industrial contaminated soils based on bioavailability[D]. Jilin University, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Yechuan, Zhang Xinying, Qin Bairong, Tang Zhixian. Heavy metal pollution and health risk assessment of agricultural products around lead-zinc mining enterprises in Guangxi [J]. Journal of Nanning Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 2020, 37(01):81-85. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Huixin, Kong Dandan, Li Xinyue, Fan Zhuowen, Yang Meihua. Contamination levels of heavy metals and harmful elements in the animal medicine silkworm (Silkworm sinensis) and its health risk assessment[J]. Chinese Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2019, 44(23):50515057. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, Mengjie. Study on the effect of river animals of different ecological niches on the migration and transformation of heavy metals in bottom sediment [D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Xiaoyu. Characteristics of heavy metal pollution, enrichment pattern and health risk assessment of crayfish in the middle and lower reaches of Yangtze River [D]. Wuhan Light Industry University, 2022. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.