BIO Web Conf.
Volume 60, 20232022 4th International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science (BFS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Agricultural Biotechnology and Food Safety|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- Anish P Bhishma RD, Swodesh R. Effect of molasses and organic fertilizer in soil fertility and yield of spinach in Khotang, Nepal. International Journal of Applied Sciences and Biotechnology 2019, 7(1):49-53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ekinci M Atamanalp M, Turan M, Alak G, Kul R, Kitir N, Yildirim E. Integrated use of nitrogen fertilizer and fish manure: Effects on the growth and chemical composition of spinach. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 2019, 50(13):1580-1590. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Koh E Charoenprasert S, Mitchell AE. Effect of organic and conventional cropping systems on ascorbic acid, vitamin C, flavonoids, nitrate, and oxalate in 27 varieties of spinach (Spinacia oleracea L.). Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2012, 60(12): 3144-3150. [Google Scholar]
- Liu HD Jin HL, Li N, Liu XH, Li X, Cong F, Piao RZ, Zhao HY. The Impacts on spinach growth and yield by biological organic fertilizer. Asian Agricultural Research 2018, 10(3):71-75. [Google Scholar]
- Matsumoto S Ae N, Yamagata M. Extraction of mineralizable organic nitrogen from soils by a neutral phosphate buffer solution. Soil Biol Biochem 2000, 32:1293-1299. [Google Scholar]
- Meguro T Yoshida K, Yamada J, Simono K. Guide line of internal quality (nitrate and vitamin C) to spinach in the summer season. Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition 1991, 62(4):435-438. (in Japanese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
- Miyazawa K Murayama T, Takeda M. Can plants absorb and utilize phosphate buffer extractable soil organic nitrogen without its prior mineralization? Soil Sci Plant Nutrition 2008, 5(2):247-252. [Google Scholar]
- Shiva A Mehrdad J. Syncretist effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative properties of spinach. Journal of Earth, Environment and Health Sciences 2015, 1(2):76-80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.