BIO Web Conf.
Volume 60, 20232022 4th International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science (BFS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Agricultural Biotechnology and Food Safety|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- T. Weerakoon, C. Cooper, I.A. Meyers, N. Condon, C. Sexton, D. Thomson, P.J. Ford, A.L. Symons, Does dentine mineral change with anatomical location, microscopic site and patient age?, Journal of Structural Biology: X 6 100060, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Goldberg, M., Kulkarni, A. B., Young, M., & Boskey, A. Dentin: structure, composition and mineralization. Front Biosci (Elite Ed), 3(2), 711-735, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Nolan, C. Lally, J.P. McGarry, Understanding the deformation gradient in Abaqus and key guidelines for anisotropic hyperelastic user material subroutines (UMATs), Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 126, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- F. Cruz, D. Roehl, E.d.A. Vargas, An XFEM element to model intersections between hydraulic and natural fractures in porous rocks, International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 385-397, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Lippert, R.J.M. Lynch, Comparison of Knoop and Vickers surface microhardness and transverse microradiography for the study of early caries lesion formation in human and bovine enamel, Archives of Oral Biology, 59(7) 704-710, 2014. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Moreira, F. Moleiro, A.L. Araújo, A. Pagani, Assessment of layerwise user-elements in Abaqus for static and free vibration analysis of variable stiffness composite laminates, Composite Structures, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Kinney, M. Balooch, S.J. Marshall, G.W. Marshall, T.P. Weihs, Hardness and young’s modulus of human peritubular and intertubular dentine, Archives of Oral Biology, 9-13, 1996. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hu, T. Sui, Insights into the reinforcement role of peritubular dentine subjected to acid dissolution, Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Jurasic, S. Gillespie, P. Sorbara, J. Clarkson, C. Ramsay, D. Nyongesa, D. McEdward, G.H. Gilbert, W.M. Vollmer, Deep caries removal strategies: Findings from The National Dental Practice-Based Research Network, The Journal of the American Dental Association, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- N. Gadkari, S. Bawane, R. Chopra, K. Bhate, P. Waknis, P. Kakodkar, D. Kulkarni, P. Kale, Demineralized freeze-dried bone allograft vs biphasic calcium phosphate: A comparison of two graft materials in sinus augmentation procedures A pilot study, Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 4 2021. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.