BIO Web Conf.
Volume 60, 20232022 4th International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science (BFS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Agricultural Biotechnology and Food Safety|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- Bruce, “The relation of tactile thresholds to histology in the fingers of elderly people, ” Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- Craig and C. James, “Grating orientation as a measure of tactile spatial acuity, ” Somatosensory Research, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 197-206, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Essock, W. K. Krebs, and J. R. Prather, “Superior sensitivity for tactile stimuli oriented proximally-distally on the finger: Implications, ” Journal of Experimental Psychology. Human Perception & Performan, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 515-527, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Stevens and M. Q. Patterson, “Dimensions of Spatial Acuity in the Touch Sense: Changes over the Life Span, ” Somatosensory & Motor Research, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 29-47, 1995/01/01 1995, doi: 10.3109/08990229509063140. [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Freeman and L. N. Thibos, “Visual evoked responses in humans with abnormal visual experience, ” (in eng), J Physiol, vol. 247, no. 3, pp. 711-24, Jun 1975, doi: 10.1113/jphysiol.1975.sp010953. [Google Scholar]
- R. V. Boven and K. O. Johnson, “The limit of tactile spatial resolution in humans: Grating orientation discrimination at the lip, tongue, and finger, ” Neurology, vol. 44, no. 12, pp. 2361-2361, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- T. Guo, Y. Ren, Y. Yu, Y. Yu, and J. Wu, “Improving Visual Working Memory With Training on a Tactile Orientation Sequence Task in Humans, ” SAGE Open, vol. 11, no. 3, p. 215824402110315, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Tremblay, A. Backman, A. Cu, and Francois, “Assessment of spatial acuity at the fingertip with grating (JVP) domes: validity for use in an elderly population, ” Somatosensory & Motor Research, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 61-66, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- V. Boven and W. Robert, “A new clinical test for quantifying somatosensory impairment, ” Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 49, no. 8, p. 141, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bleyenheuft, C. Cols, C. Arnould, and J. L. Thonnard, “Age-related changes in tactile spatial resolution from 6 to 16 years old, ” Somatosens Mot Res, vol. 23, no. 3-4, pp. 83-7, Sep-Dec 2006, doi: 10.1080/08990220600816440. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.