BIO Web Conf.
Volume 60, 20232022 4th International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science (BFS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Agricultural Biotechnology and Food Safety|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- Dhong C Miller R, Root N B, et al. Role of indentation depth and contact area on human perception of softness for haptic interfaces[J]. Science advances, 2019, 5(8): eaaw8845. [Google Scholar]
- Freyberger FKB, Färber B (2006) Compliance discrimination of deformable objects by squeezing with one and two fingers. Proceedings of eurohaptics, Paris, France, pp 271–276 [Google Scholar]
- Friedman R M Hester K D, Green B G, et al. Magnitude estimation of softness[J]. Experimental brain research, 2008, 191(2): 133-142. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kaim L Drewing K. Exploratory strategies in haptic softness discrimination are tuned to achieve high levels of task performance[J]. IEEE Transactions on Haptics, 2011, 4(4): 242-252. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kitada R Ng M, Tan Z Y, et al. Physical correlates of human-like softness elicit high tactile pleasantness[J]. Scientific reports, 2021, 11(1): 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Klatzky R L Lederman S J. The haptic glance: A route to rapid object identification and manipulation[J]. Attention and Performance XVII. Cognitive regulations of performance: Interaction of theory and application, 1999: 165-196. [Google Scholar]
- LaMotte R H. Softness discrimination with a tool[J]. Journal of neurophysiology, 2000, 83(4): 1777-1786. [Google Scholar]
- Lederman S J Klatzky R L. Hand movements: A window into haptic object recognition[J]. Cognitive psychology, 1987, 19(3): 342-368. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lederman S J Klatzky R L. Extracting object properties through haptic exploration [J]. Acta psychologica, 1993, 84(1): 29-40. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pasqualotto A Ng M, Tan Z Y, et al. Tactile perception of pleasantness in relation to perceived softness[J]. Scientific reports, 2020, 10(1): 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Srinivasan M A LaMotte R H. Tactual discrimination of softness[J]. Journal of neurophysiology, 1995, 73(1): 88-101. [Google Scholar]
- Xu C Hauser S C, Wang Y, et al. Roles of force cues and proprioceptive joint angles in active exploration of compliant objects[C]//2019 IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC). IEEE, 2019: 353-358. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.