BIO Web Conf.
Volume 60, 20232022 4th International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science (BFS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Agricultural Biotechnology and Food Safety|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- Jiang Mingjun, Chen Dongyan. Revenue sharing and green innovation input in green supply chain under fair preference [J]. Control and Decision, 2020, 35(06): 1463-1468. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xinmin, The influence of consumer heterogeneous preference on the pricing decision of green products [J]. Industrial Engineering and Management, 2018, 23(04):112-119. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qinpeng, Zhao Daozhi. Two-level supply chain research on heterogeneous product competition based on consumer green preference [J]. Value Engineering, 2015, 34 (20):66-69. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Xuan. New energy vehicle supply chain optimization decision considering consumer green preference and government subsidies [D]. Anhui Polytechnic University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Tongde, Xu Wei. Research on the distribution of benefits in port supply chain considering customer satisfaction: Based on improved Shapley value method [J]. Logistics Technology, 2019, 38(10): 73-78+102. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.