BIO Web Conf.
Volume 60, 20232022 4th International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science (BFS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Agricultural Biotechnology and Food Safety|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- Wang H M. Pay attention to the health status of Chinese elderly population and promote the national strategy of healthy aging. Chinese journal of epidemiology, 2019, 40(3):259-265. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xu Yu Jun. Analysis of rational drug use in the elderly. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 2019, 39 (7):1789-1791. [Google Scholar]
- Hsu P Y. Effects of community nursing on health behavior and quality of life of elderly patients with chronic diseases. Forum on Primary Care Medicine, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Qiang, Huang Huihong, Gu Xiaoqing, et al. Investigation and analysis of medication status of the elderly in Xidu community nursing institutions. Shanghai Med, 2018, 39 (8):11-13, 46. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Juan. Research on The Characteristics and Countermeasures of Consumer Behavior in China’s Elderly Tourism Market. Chinese Economist, 2016, (9): 169-170, 173. [Google Scholar]
- Nie Y M. Analysis of the role and countermeasures of health education in the management of chronic diseases of the elderly in community. Science Consulting, 2021, (10):51-52. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xiaoqin. Analysis on the importance of community nursing for elderly chronic diseases. Wisdom Health, 2020, 6(33): 178-179, 182. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yangling. Discussion on chronic disease management in community health service centers. Science and Technology for The Masses, 2021, 23 (10): 110-112, 93. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yanna, Wang Yiqiao. Study on the status and model of chronic disease comorbidities in the elderly in China. Chinese Journal of General Practice, 2021, 24 (31):3955-3962, 3978. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.