BIO Web Conf.
Volume 60, 20232022 4th International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science (BFS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Agricultural Biotechnology and Food Safety|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- Chen, Y., Chen, C.M., Liu, Z.Y. (2005). The methodological functions of CiteSpace knowledge graph.J. Scientology Research, 33(02):242-253. [Google Scholar]
- Cao, J.Y., Zhang, H.b., Zhao, J. (2022) Research on the policy strategy of health care integration based on co-word analysis. J. China Hospital, 26(06):45-47 [Google Scholar]
- Chen, N., Wang C.Q.. (2019) Matching relationship between the disabled elderly and the combined medical and nursing care model. J. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 39(07):1758-1763. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Y.M., Liu, X.M., Gong, R.G.. (2022) A quantitative study on the policy of China’s smart elderly industry--a perspective based on a three-dimensional analysis framework. J. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Social Science Edition):1-10 [Google Scholar]
- He, N.j.. (2019) Research on community home care. under the background of “Internet+”. J. Practical rural technology, (02):6-9. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, T., Zhu, B., Chen, Shao. (2022) Research on the combined medical and nursing care service model in China. J/OL. Journal of Chengdu Medical College: 1-8[2022-06-05]. http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/51.1705.R.20220523.0936.002.html. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, Z.H., Zhang, Y.. (2021) Research on intelligent community home care service model. J. Modern commerce industry, 42(03):78-7 9. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, D., Li, H.Y., Li, X.X. (2005) Exploring the feasibility of combining medical and health care services for the elderly. J. International Journal of Medicine and Health, (21):45-46. [Google Scholar]
- Li, M.L., Lv, B.Y., Li, Q.S., Sun, J.J., Zhang, F.. (2020) Analysis of the current situation and hot spots of China’s health care integration research based on econometrics. J. Modern Information Technology, 4 (19): 104-108 [Google Scholar]
- Liu, K., Xu, J., Xia, X. (2016) Application of data visualization and analysis software CiteSpace in self-measurement health research. J. Chinese Journal of Medical Physics, 33(12):1291-1296. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, M.y., Hu, Y.F.. (2020) Research on the wisdom community home care model. J. Modern communication, (11):72-74. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, H.K., Zhou, L.Z., Zhang, X.Y.. (2022) Study on the current situation and countermeasures for the elderly with disabilities in Dongguan. J. Contemporary Medicine, 28(08):182-185. [Google Scholar]
- Meng, W.W. (2022) Study on the optimization of the supply path of intelligent elderly services in Qingdao in the context of aging. J. Heilongjiang Human Resources and Social Security, (15):29-31. [Google Scholar]
- National Bureau of Statistics of the People’s Republic of China. (2021) The Seventh National Population Census Bulletin (No. 5). http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjsj/tjgb/rkpcgb/qgrkpcgb/202106/t20210628_1818824.html [Google Scholar]
- Sun, W.F., Qiu, Y.J., Gao, Y.. (2018) Visual analysis of big data lit erature based on CiteSpace. J. Information and Communication Technology and Policy, (12): 25-31. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, J. (2021) An analysis of the current situation and trends of research on the integration of medical care in China--an analysis based on CiteSpace visual knowledge map. J. Reform and Opening, (23):52-59. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, A.F., Dong, Y. (2022) Research on the comparison of aging trend and countermeasures of aging industry development in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei based on gray theory. J. Journal of Hebei Engineering University (Social Science Edition), 39(01):14-20. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.J.. (2018)The theoretical basis and practice of supply-sidestructural reform of the elderly service industry. J. Chinese Journal of Gerontology, 38(22): 5603-5607. [Google Scholar]
- Wan, C., Zhu, X.L. (2020)SWOT analysis of the exploration of medical and nursing care integration model in tertiary general hospitals. J. China Health Standard Management, 11(19):22-25. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y.X., Yang, L., He, L.. (2018) Current status and hotspots of research in the field of disabled elderly in China. J. Modern preventive medicine, 45(23): 4366-4368. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y.J., He, Y.. (2022) Research on home care model for the disabled elderly under the concept of “medical care integration”. J. Jiangsu Health Management, 33(02): 156-159. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, B., Tang, W. (2018) Hot topics and evolutionary path of domestic elderly policy research based on knowledge mapping (2005-2016). J. Population and Development, 24(02):101-112. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong, Y., Jiang, L., Xu, J.Q. (2021) Factors influencing the choice of care model for the disabled elderly after the implementation of long-term care insurance--a survey of pilot cities in Hubei based on the Anderson model. J. Journal of Hubei College of Economics (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition), 18(09): 70-72. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, X., Bao, S.R.. (2018) Research on the combination of medical care and nursing care model in the context of healthy China. J. Social Science Front, (06):271-275. [Google Scholar]
- Zhi, M.J., Ji, J.L., Hu, L.L.. (2021) Analysis of 1, 389 elderly people’s willingness to choose community-based home health care service model and the influencing factors. J. Journal of Nursing, 28 (04): 50-56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.