BIO Web Conf.
Volume 60, 20232022 4th International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science (BFS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Agricultural Biotechnology and Food Safety|
|Published online||11 May 2023|
- Fang, B.J., Liu, C.X., Rao, J.C., Guo, J.C. (2020)A meta-analysis of the sleep quality research results of College students in China in recent 20 years. J. Modern preventive medicine, 47(19):3553-3556. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, S.Y., Dong, Y.Q. (2022) On the impact of sports on the sleep quality Meta analysis. J. Journal of sport science and technology literature bulletin, 30 (10): 84-86 + 219. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Y.W., Zhang, J., Ma, J., Bai, X., Liu, R., Wang, T., Huang, L.y. (2022)The Effects of mindfulness on sleep quality of college students: The Chain mediating role of negative attention Bias and bedtime procrastination behavior. J/OL. Chinese journal of health psychology: 1-11. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, X.L., Meng, S.Q., Bao, Y.P., Que, Y.Y., Lu, Z.G., Lu, L. (2022)The impact of COVID-19 on sleep quality of college students ear. J/OL. Chinese Journal of Mental Health:354-360. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, X.L., Meng, S.Q., Shi, L., Bao, Y.P., Que, J.P., Lu, Z.G., Lu, L. (2022) The impact of COVID-19 on sleep quality of college students. J/OL. Chinese Jour of Mental Health, (04):354-360 [2022-04-13]. [Google Scholar]
- Jia, Y., Xu, L., Liu, Y., Wang, X., Song, C. (2019) Analysis on sleep quality of medical vocational college students and its influencing actors. J. Journal of Community Medicine, 17(06): 324-327. [Google Scholar]
- Ling, X.H., Xin, Z.Q. (2014) A cross-sectional historical study of sleep quality change in college students. J. Chinese Journal of Mental Health, 28(10): 786-790. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J., Liu, W., Yu, B.L., Li, X.L., Cao, X.J. (2019) Canonical correlation analysis between sleep quality and life quality of college students. J. Journal of Anhui Medical University, 54(06):942-945. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, W., Xue, Z.X., Wang, L.T., Sun, F.D. (2018) Effect of mindfulness cognitive training on sleep intervention of depressed College students. J. School Health in China, 39(10): 1572-1574. 10.16835/j.cnki.1000-9817. [Google Scholar]
- Li, B., Li, X.X., Ma, C.Y. (2013)The effect of mindfulness group training on imping employees’ physical and mental condition. J. Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, 21(01):158-161. [Google Scholar]
- Mi, X.Y. (2021) Effects of physical exercise on mood and sleep quality of college students under campus epidemic prevention and control. J. Fujian Sports Science and Technology, 40(06):73-76.12. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, L.Q., Liu, K.L., Li, Y., Li, S.R., Tian, Y.H. (2022) Study on Sleep Quality of Students in a private medical college in Xinxiang City and its Influencing factors. J. Psychologies, (17) : 202-205. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, J., Jiang, X.Q., Chen, S.Y., Zhang, N., Li, X., Ren, S.J. (2013) The relationship between anxiety and sleep quality in medical students. J. China Today Forum, (06): 186-187. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.D, Li, Q., Chen, Y.C., Guo, Y.Y., Xu, J., Li, W.X. (2014) Analysis of sleep quality among undergraduates in Hainan Province. J. Health education in China, 30(07):587-589+601. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J.S., Liu, W.L., Li, Q. (2021) Mobile phone Addiction and sleep quality in college students The role of anxiety and rumination. J. Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, 29(05): 1060-1063+1068. 10.16128/j.cnki.1005-3611.2021.05.034. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, Y. (2016)Investigation on sleep quality and its influencing factors of college students. J. Journal of Jilin Medical College, 37(02):90-92. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, S., Gong, M.J., Ha, J.W., Lu, C., Guo, Z., Ji, Y.W., Meng, Y., Zou, G.F. (2022)Effect evaluation of three kinds of combined exercise programs on improving sleep quality of college students with sleepdisorders. J. School Health China, 43(02): 215-220. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, Y. (2016) Investigation on sleep quality and its influencing factors of college students. J. Journal of Jilin Medical College, 37(02):90-92. [Google Scholar]
- Ye, M., Zhai, X.Y., Gu, Q., Huang, T., Fan, X. (2019) Correlation between physical activity screen time and anxiety and sleep quality among College students in S [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.