BIO Web Conf.
Volume 62, 20232023 5th International Conference on Environment, Resources and Energy Engineering (EREE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Clean Energy Technology and Energy Management|
|Published online||07 July 2023|
- Annual Report, 2021-2022, Ministry of Power. Available at https://powermin.gov.in/sites/default/files/uploads/MOP_Annual_Report_Eng_2021-22.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, J.; Rabelo, M.; Padi, S.P.; Yousuf, H.; Cho, E.-C.; Yi, J. A Review of the Degradation of Photovoltaic Modules for Life Expectancy. Energies 2021, 14, 4278. https://doi.org/10.3390/en14144278. [Google Scholar]
- L. Lillo-Sánchez, G. López-Lara, J. Vera-Medina, E. Pérez-Aparicio, I. Lillo-Bravo, Degradation analysis of photovoltaic modules after operating for 22 years. A case study with comparisons, Solar Energy, 222, 2021, 84-94. [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Rajput et al., “Comparative Study of the Electrical Parameters of Individual Solar Cells in a c-Si Module Extracted Using Indoor and Outdoor Electroluminescence Imaging, ” in IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 1396-1402, Sept. 2020, doi: 10.1109/JPHOTOV.2020.3001720. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Spataru, S., Hacke, P., Sera, D., Packard, C., Kerekes, T., & Teodorescu, R. (2015). Temperature-dependency analysis and correction methods of in-situ power-loss estimation for crystalline silicon modules undergoing potential-induced degradation stress testing. Progress in Photovoltaics, 23(11), 1536-1549. https://doi.org/10.1002/pip.2587. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Giorgio Belluardo, Philip Ingenhoven, Wolfram Sparber, Jochen Wagner, Philipp Weihs, David Moser, Novel method for the improvement in the evaluation of outdoor performance loss rate in different PV technologies and comparison with two other methods, Solar Energy, 117, 2015, 139-152. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Theristis, A. Livera, C. B. Jones, G. Makrides, G. E. Georghiou and J. S. Stein, “Nonlinear Photovoltaic Degradation Rates: Modeling and Comparison Against Conventional Methods, ” in IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 1112-1118, July 2020, doi: 10.1109/JPHOTOV.2020.2992432. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Quansah, David & Adaramola, Muyiwa & Takyi, G. (2020). Degradation and longevity of solar photovoltaic modules—An analysis of recent field studies in Ghana. Energy Science & Engineering. 8 10.1002/ese3.651 [Google Scholar]
- I. Kaaya, M. Koehl, A. P. Mehilli, S. de Cardona Mariano and K. A. Weiss, “Modeling Outdoor Service Lifetime Prediction of PV Modules: Effects of Combined Climatic Stressors on PV Module Power Degradation, ” in IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1105-1112, July 2019, doi: 10.1109/JPHOTOV.2019.2916197 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kaaya, M. Koehl, A. P. Mehilli, S. de Cardona Mariano and K. A. Weiss, “Modeling Outdoor Service Lifetime Prediction of PV Modules: Effects of Combined Climatic Stressors on PV Module Power Degradation, ” in IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1105-1112, July 2019, doi: 10.1109/JPHOTOV.2019.2916197. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fabian Carigiet, Christoph J. Brabec, Franz P. Baumgartner, Long-term power degradation analysis of crystalline silicon PV modules using indoor and outdoor measurement techniques, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 144, 2021, 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Navothna, Bhogula & Thotakura, Sandhya. (2022). Analysis on Large-Scale Solar PV Plant Energy Performance–Loss–Degradation in Coastal Climates of India. Frontiers in Energy Research. 10.857948.10.3389/fenrg.2022.857948. [Google Scholar]
- Y. R. Golive et al., “Analysis of Field Degradation Rates Observed in All-India Survey of Photovoltaic Module Reliability 2018, ” in IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 560-567, March 2020, doi: 10.1109/JPHOTOV.2019.2954777. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pramod Rajput, G.N. Tiwari, O.S. Sastry, Birinchi Bora, Vikrant Sharma, Degradation of monocrystalline photovoltaic modules after 22years of outdoor exposure in the composite climate of India, Solar Energy, 135, 2019, 786-795. [Google Scholar]
- Scott Hartshorn, 2016, Machine Learning with Random Forest and Decision tree :A visual guide for beginners. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.