BIO Web Conf.
Volume 62, 20232023 5th International Conference on Environment, Resources and Energy Engineering (EREE 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Clean Energy Technology and Energy Management|
|Published online||07 July 2023|
- Han J and Piette M A 2007 Solutions for summer electric power shortages: Demand response and its applications in air conditioning and refrigerating systems Refrigeration, Air Cond. & Electr. Power Mach. 29(1) pp 1–4 [Google Scholar]
- Nagaya T, Hane Y, Hatai Y, Takemura K and Matsui Y 2022 Demand Response by Charge and Discharge Control of Battery Energy Storage System Proc. of the 65th Japan Joint Automatic Control Conf. (Nov. 12-13, 2022, Yoto Campus Branch, Utsunomiya University, Japan) 65 (Tokyo: J-STAGE) pp 42-481. [Google Scholar]
- Wijaya T K, Vasirani M and Aberer K 2014 When bias matters: An economic assessment of demand response baselines for residential customers IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid 5(4) pp 1755–63 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Elattar E, Goulermas J and Wu Q H 2010 Electric load forecasting based on locally weighted support vector regression IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics 40(4) pp 438–447 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Humeau S, Wijaya T K, Vasirani M and Aberer K 2013 Electricity load forecasting for residential customers: Exploiting aggregation and correlation between households Sustainable Internet and ICT for Sustainability. IEEE pp 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Ijaz K, Hussain Z, Ahmad J, Ali S F, Adnan M and Khosa I 2022 Novel temporal feature selection based LSTM model for electrical short-term load forecasting IEEE Access 10 pp 82596–613 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Priolkar J, Sreeraj E S and Thakur A 2020 Analysis of consumer baseline for demand response implementation: A case study 2020 7th Int. Conf. on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN) (Noida, India) pp 89–94 [Google Scholar]
- Advanced Energy Systems and Structure Division, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Department, Agency for Natural Resources and Energy Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry 2020: Guidelines for Energy Resource Aggregation Business [Google Scholar]
- Coughlin K, Piette M A, Goldman C and Kiliccote S 2009 Statistical analysis of baseline load models for non-residential buildings, energy and buildings Energy Build. 41(4) pp 374–381 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohajeryami S, Doostan M, Asadinejad A and Schwarz P 2017 Error analysis of customer baseline load (CBL) calculation methods for residential customers IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications 53(1) pp 5–14 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ioffe S, Szegedy C 2015 Batch Normalization: Accelerating Deep Network Training by Reducing Internal Covariate Shift Proc. of the 32nd International Conference on Machine Learning (2015, Lille, France) 37 pp 448-456. [Google Scholar]
- Jimmy B, Jamie K and Geoffrey H 2016 Layer Normalization arXiv:1607.06450v1 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.