BIO Web Conf.
Volume 64, 2023Agro-Bio-Technologies 2023 - Innovative Solutions for the Development of the Industry
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||27 July 2023|
- I.F. Pravdin. Guide to the study of fish. M.: Food industry, 1966. 376 p. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Reshetnikov. Ecology and systematics of whitefish. M.: Nauka, 1980. 300 p. [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Ryzhkov, T.Yu. Kuchko. The method of morphophysiological indicators to assess the qualitative composition of fish: guidelines. Petrozavodsk: Publishing House of PetrGU, 1997. 20 p. [Google Scholar]
- 13-4-2/1795 Guidelines for determining the level of natural resistance and assessing the immune status of fish / 13 4 2 1795 (meganorm.ru) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Kuritsin, S.A. Efremov, T.A. Makarova. Morphophysiological characteristics of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss Walbaum) and muksun in cage cultivation // Bulletin of TAA, 2017. Issue 3. [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Golovina, Morphofunctional characteristics of blood of fish – objects of aquaculture: dis Doctor of Biological Sciences: M., 1996. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kitashova. Reactions of innate and acquired immunity in fish under natural and experimental conditions: dis. … Cand. of Biol. Sciences: M., 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.