BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advances in Crop and Plant Cultivation|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Torres, A. R., Caballero, B., & Ruiz, A. (2021). Description of the main aspects influencing Bombyx mori L.(Lepidoptera: Bombycidae) rearing. Cuban Journal of Agricultural Science, 55(1), 420–431 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Khudaiberdieva U.S., Navruzov S.N., Rajabov N.O., Karimov O., Fozilova H.P. Relationship between life of mate butterflies and leading selection characteristics, E3S Web of Conferences 244, 02028 (2021) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Nasirillaev B.U., Bekkamov Ch.I., Abdukayumova N.K., Fozilova H.P. Dependence of silkworm productivity indicators on life expectancy of butterflies, E3S Web of Conferences 258, 04049 (2021) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Navruzov S.N., Nasirillaev B.U. Methodology for evaluation of breeding systems of mulberry silkworms according to the life span of butterflies, Methodology. -Tashkent, 2021. p. 16. [Google Scholar]
- Daniyarov U.T., Selection of partenogenetic clones for mixing with fine silkworm breeds in the conditions of Uzbekistan, Sustainable Management of Earth Resources and Biodiversity IOP Conf. Series: and Environmental Science 1068(2022) 012020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Navruzov S.N. Developing a method for selecting female butterflies that contributes to an increase in silk productivity and fecundity of the silkworm: Abstract of the thesis. Dis… Cand. Agrar. Sci.-Tashkent, 2009.-p.25–32. [Google Scholar]
- Khudaiberdieva U.S. Evaluation of new breeding systems based on life span of mulberry silkworm butterflies. PhD dissertation. Tashkent, 2022. p. 25–42. [Google Scholar]
- Nasirillaev B.U. The method of selection of female butterflies according to the size of their body, Methodology. - Tashkent, 2021. p. 16. [Google Scholar]
- Belyaev D.K. On some problems of correlation variability and its significance for the theory of evolution and selection of animals, Izv. CO AN RF. 2012. - No. 10. - pp. 29–40. [Google Scholar]
- Dekhkanov M.D. Influence of fertility of butterflies and physiological marriage in clutches on viability and productivity of silkworm, Abstract of the thesis. Dis… Cand. Agrar. Sci. - Tashkent, 2011. - pp.32–34. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.