BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advances in Crop and Plant Cultivation|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Avakyan G.V. Species composition of mushrooms isolated from seeds of nightshade vegetable crops, Agrogitutyun - Yerevan, 2002. 4, p.157. [Google Scholar]
- Allayarov A., Zuparov M. Effects of fungi in the seeds of cabbage vegetable crops on the plant, Journal of Agrarian Science Bulletin. - Tashkent, 2018. 3 (73), - B. 95–98. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed M.A., Shahid Husan S. Studies on stored grain funge. Part III. Fungi from cereals, Pakistan J. Sci. and Ind. Res. 2021. V.14. 3. p. 237–240. [Google Scholar]
- Berestetsky O.A. Study of phytotoxic properties of fungi,/ Methods for experimental mycology. - Kiev: Naukova dumka, 2013, 165–174. [Google Scholar]
- Borodin G.I., Shtok D.A. The influence of toxic substances of fungi inhabiting in cotton seeds, Mycology and phytopathology, 2012, vol.16, edit.4.-pp.338–342. [Google Scholar]
- Cucuzza J., Dodson J., Gabor B., Jiang J., Kao J., Randleas D., Stravatto V., Watterson J. Crucifer Diseases: A Practical guide for seedsmen, growers and agricultural advisers. Vegetable Seeds, Saticoy, CA, USA. 2014. p. 26–34. [Google Scholar]
- Hamim I. Mohanto D.C., Sarker M.A., Ali M.A. Effect of seed borne pathogens on germination of some vegetable seeds, Journal of Phytopathology and pest management 2014.- 12 - P.34–51. [Google Scholar]
- Malone J.P. and Muskett A.E. Seed-borne fungi, Preceeding of the International seed Testing Association. 2014. V.29. 2. 444–452 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Orlova G.I., Kononkov, Sizova T.P. Micoflora of tomato seeds grown in the Moscow region, Mycology and phytopathology, 2012, vol.16, edit.1. pp. 16–19. [Google Scholar]
- Piskun S.G., Poliksenova V.D., Anokhina V.S. Toxicity of isolates of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersict (Sacc.) Snyder and Hansen - the causative agent of fusarium wilt of tomatoes, Modern mycology in Russia. I visit of mycologists to Russia. Abstracts, Μ: 2002. pp. 270. [Google Scholar]
- Shtok D.A. Fungi in seeds of agricultural crops in Uzbekistan. Tashkent: Fan Press, 2010.-p. 168. [Google Scholar]
- Shtok D.A. On the study of the ecology of some strains of fungi of the genus Verticillium, Flora and significance of spore plants in Central Asia, Tashkent: Fan. 2002, pp. 147–149. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.