BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Crop and Plant Cultivation|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Karimov, M., Namozov, N., & Teshaboev, B. Agrochemical properties of degraded desert sandy soils of Uzbekistan. In E3S Web of Conferences, Vol. 244, 02025 (2021) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Ostonakulov, T., Alimardonov, O., Amanturdiev, I., & Shamsiev, A. (2021). Management of Agrophysical Soil Properties, Plant Growth and the Formation of a Potato Yield with Early and Double-yielding Culture by Optimizing Row Spacing and Maintenance Measures in Southern UZBEKISTAN. Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology, 11907–11916. [Google Scholar]
- Raimbaeva, G., & Mirkhaydarova, G. (2021). Properties and biological activity of rainfed gray soils formed in neogenic slopes in Uzbekistan, E3S Web of Conferences, Vol. 284, p. 02007 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Nodirbek, T., Muhammadkarim, M., & Zohidjon, M. (2021). Natural screen sanded sands field water capacity. ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 11(9), 1080–1082. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jabborova, D., Sulaymanov, K., Sayyed, R. Z., Alotaibi, S. H., Enakiev, Y., Azimov, A., … & Datta, R. (2021). Mineral fertilizers improves the quality of turmeric and soil. Sustainability, 13(16), 9437. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Isaev, S., Rajabov, T., Goziev, G., & Khojasov, A. (2021). Effect of fertilizer application on the ‘Bukhara-102’variety of cotton yield in salt-affected cotton fields of Uzbekistan, E3S Web of Conferences, Vol. 258, 03015 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Isaev S.Kh., Kadirov Z.Z. Khorezm Ma'mun Academy newsletter: scientific journal.-#4 (74), Khorezm Ma'mun Academy, p. 65, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Nematov U. Effect of soy cultivation on soil volume mass, AGRO SCIENCE ISSUE 2, Tashkent 2017, 35-p [Google Scholar]
- Krasnova E. A., Rzaeva V. V., Linkov A. S. Influence of basic tillage methods on the water-physical properties of the soil and soybean productivity in Western Siberia, Agrarian scientific journal, 9, 21–24, (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Khasanov, F. B. Namozov, Influence of agroclimate conditions during re-sowing soyan on vegetation periods in typical seriozem soils of Tashkent region, Proceedings of the int. conf. “Integration of science, education and production - the key to progress and prosperity” dedicated to the 5th anniversary of the foundation of the navoi branch of the academy of sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Volume II 9-10 June 2022, Navoi City, Republic of Uzbekistan. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.