BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advances in Crop and Plant Cultivation|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Vervaet, L., De Vis, R., De Clercq, P., & Van Leeuwen, T. (2021). Is the emerging mite pest Aculops lycopersici controllable? Global and genome-based insights in its biology and management. Pest Management Science, 77(6), 2635–2644. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Al-Azzazy, M. M., & Alhewairini, S. (2018). Relationship between temperature and developmental rate of tomato russet mite Aculops lycopersici (Massee)(Acari: Eriophyideae) on tomato. JFAE, 16, 18–23. [Google Scholar]
- Rashidov M.I. Integrated protection of post-new vegetable crops from pests. -Tashkent, 2008. - pp. 58–78. [Google Scholar]
- Sulaymanov B.A., Kimsanboev H.Kh., Mirzalieva H.R. Control of tomato russet mite in greenhouse conditions, Control of plant pests and weeds, Tashkent, ToshDAU scientific collections. Ibn Sina, 1995, pp. 98–99. [Google Scholar]
- Sulaimanov B. Features of the development of the rusty tomato mite (Aculops lycopersici Massee) on nightshade crops and improvement of measures to combat it: Abstract of diss candidate of biol. Sciences, Tashkent, 1999, 21p. [Google Scholar]
- Khojaev Sh.T. Methodological guidelines for testing insecticides, acaricides, biologically active substances and fungicides (II edition). -Tashkent, 2004.- 102 p. [Google Scholar]
- Mamatov K.Sh. Biological features of the development of the rust mite of tomatoes (Aculops licopersici Massee) and measures to combat them in the conditions of Uzbekistan: Abstract of the thesis cand. agricultural Sciences, Tashkent, 2013, 22 p. [Google Scholar]
- Mamatov K.Sh., Nuralieva D.S., R. Muminova. The development of the spider mite (TETRANYCHIS URTICFE KOCH) in the greenhouse and the importance of chemical control against it. “Actual scientific and practical problems, researches and their results in the selection, seed production and production of vegetable, potato and potato crops” Int. conf. Scientific-research institute of vegetables, pulse crops and potatoes. June 22, 2022. Tashkent. 22 June 2022, 337–339 p. [Google Scholar]
- Nuralieva D.S. Methods of protecting vegetable crops from sucking pests in the greenhouse. Central Asian Research journal for interdisciplinary studies (CARJIS) ISSN (online) 2181-2454. Volume 2, Issue 10, October, 2022, SJIF 5965/UIF 7, 6, ISRA JIF/1,947/Google Scholar/www.carjis.org. 395–405 p. [Google Scholar]
- Nuraliyeva D.S. Pest and disease control in the greenhouse. JURNAL.Impact Factor/ Teoreticeskaa I prikladnaa nauka-Theoretical Applied Science p-ISSN2308-4944, Year-2022/ Issue-12/Volume-116/Published-08.12.22 htt://T-Science.org 177–181 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.