BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Advances in Crop and Plant Cultivation|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Abdullaev U. Mulberry production. Tashkent, “Mehnat” publishing house, 1991. 204 p. [Google Scholar]
- Akhmedov N.A., Murodov S.A. Silkworm ecology and husbandry agronomy. T. “Teacher”, 2004. P.88–92. [Google Scholar]
- Akhmedov N.A. Raising silkworms in farms. Tashkent, 2006. P.35–38. [Google Scholar]
- Bahovutdinov N.G. and others - Guide for silkworm cocoons. Tashkent, “Teacher” Press, 2004. P.172–178. [Google Scholar]
- Bekkamov Ch.I. “Effect of feeding and temperature on silk gland activity of mulberry silkworm” dissertation written for the degree of candidate of agricultural sciences. Tashkent - 2012, pp. 30–45. [Google Scholar]
- M.Kh. Bobomurodov, Sh.M. Mamanazarova, Q.B. Darmonkulov. Effects of changes in feed amount and air temperature during the rearing period of mulberry silkworm larvae on body parameters. Proceedings of the Republican Scientific and Practical Conference October 24, 2017 pp.140–143 [Google Scholar]
- Bekkamov C.H.I. Effects of feed amount, temperature variation and silkworm activity on yield and technological characteristics of silkworm cocoons. Proceedings of the Republican Scientific and Practical Conference May 30-31, 2017 B.200–202 [Google Scholar]
- Rozieva M.I., Yakubov G.B. Effect of changes in temperature and nutrient distribution in silkworm rooms on silk gland size and silkworm cocoon productivity. Republican scientific-practical conference on “Prospects of development of silkworm cocoon breeding in Uzbekistan and introduction of innovative technologies”. May 10, 2021. p. 150–155. [Google Scholar]
- K.T. Ismatullaev. Agrotechincs and advantages of silkworm feeding on the basis of foreign technology. Academician an international multidisciplinary research journal. Vol. 10-Issue 8, July 2020. P.140–144 [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Rakhmonova, J.G. Qorabayev, G.S. Sadullayeva. Amount and coefficient of mulberry fruit used in feeding mulberry silkworms according to their young. Bulletin of the agrarian science of Uzbekistan 6th special issue of 2022, P.31–35 [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Rajabov, Akhmedov N.A. The feeding period of the mulberry silkworm. Journal. “Livestock and breeding work”, T, 2002. 1. pp. 22–24. [Google Scholar]
- Nasirillaev U.N. Factors for producing abundant silkworm cocoon yield. Journal. “IPAK”, 1993, #1-2. pp. 31–37. [Google Scholar]
- Umarov Sh.R. Effect of breeding silkworms on biological indicators of silkworm cocoons according to new technology in summer and autumn seasons. Scientific bases of solving current problems in the field of silk industry. T “SCIENCE” Press 2004. p. 203–206. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.