BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advances in Livestock Farming|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Shoyusupov, B. B., Ruzibayev, N. R., Soatov, U. R., & Shoymurodov, N. T. (2021, December). Analysis of external features and live weight of woolly-meaty sheep (ovis aries). In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (Vol. 939, No. 1, p. 012047). IOP Publishing. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bobokulov, N., Khatamov, A., Abduzoirova, D., Yusupov, A., Urimbetov, A., & Olmasov, B. (2021). Meat productivity of sheep in Uzbekistan and its relationship with different factors. In E3S Web of Conferences (Vol. 258, p. 04020). EDP Sciences. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Avgonovna, S. S. (2022). Care of saddlebags of the jaydari breed. ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 12(4), 390–392. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Van Wyk J.B., Cloete W.P., Drlport G.J. A genetic evolution of the dohne merino breed in. //Bloemfontein. 2006. 58 p. [Google Scholar]
- Gaziev A. Fazilov U.T., Yusupov S.Yu., Features of the manifestation of some selective traits in black Karakol sheep. J. “Zooveterinaria”, No. 8, 2017, pp. 35–36. [Google Scholar]
- Amerkhanov Kh.A., Trukhachev V.I., Selionova M.I. From the history of Russian sheep breeding. Monograph. Stavropol, 2017. p. 8–152. [Google Scholar]
- Amerkhanov Kh.A., Egorov M.V., Selionova M.I., Shumaenko S.N., Efimova N.I. New breed of sheep - Russian meat merino. J. “Agricultural Journal”. Stavropol, No. 1 (11), 2018. pp. 50–56. [Google Scholar]
- Khatataev S.A., Grigoryan L.N., Stepanova N.G., G.T. Baryshnikova Breeds of sheep bred in the Stavropol Territory and their breeding base. J. “Agricultural Journal”. Stavropol, No. 1 (11), 2018. pp. 66–72. [Google Scholar]
- Aibazov M.M., Selionova M.I., Mamontova T.V. Reproduction of sheep and goats using biotechnological methods and techniques. Monograph. Stavropol, 2018. pp. 12–28. [Google Scholar]
- Ruzibaev N., Shayusupov B. Productive indicators of meat and wool sheep. J. “Livestock and breeding.” Tashkent, No 1. 2019. pp. 25–27. [Google Scholar]
- Ruzibaev N. Some economic useful features of meat and wool sheep in Uzbekistan. J. “Agricultural Journal”. Stavropol, No. 3 (12), 2019. pp. 71–77. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.