BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Preventive Healthcare and Urban Ecology|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Demidova M.M., Tikhonenko V.M., Burova N.N. Assessment of the state of a patient with acute coronary syndrome during thrombolytic therapy with the use of multichannel ECG-monitoring. Cardiology 2009; 49(7-8):25–31 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dolzhenko M.N., Dovganich N.V. Reperfusion arrhythmias: a new look at an old problem. Emergency Medicine 2008; 3 (16): 43–47. [Google Scholar]
- Dovgalevskiy P.Ya., Furman N.V., Dovgalevkiy Ya.P. The efficacy and safety of thrombolytic therapy of myocardial infarction with ST-segment elevation by tenecteplase in actual clinical practice. Еmergency 2009; (3): 43–49. [Google Scholar]
- Furman N.V., DovgalevskiĭIa P., Shchetinkina I.N. Early reperfusion and aborted myocardial infarction. Cardiology 2009; 49(11):89–92. [Google Scholar]
- Shpektor A.V., Vasil'eva E.Iu., Artamonov V.G. et al. Combined reperfusion in patients with acute myocardial infarction. Cardiology 2007; 47(6):27–30 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ioseliani D.G., El'kis I.S., Solov'ev O.P. et al. Combination of prehospital systemic thrombolytic therapy with endovascular procedures in the treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction Cardiology 2005;45(3):4–9. [Google Scholar]
- Iavelov I.S. The use of tenecteplase in acute myocardial infarction. Kardiologiia 2007;47(1):37–46. Russian (Yavelov I.S. The use of tenecteplase in acute myocardial infarction. Cardiology 2007; 47(1): 37-46). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Panchenko E.P. Thrombolytic agents in the treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction. atmosphere. Cardiology 2001; (1): 16–20. [Google Scholar]
- Poponina T.M., Poponina Yu.S., Vasil'ev A.G. The risks and benefits of reperfusion strategies in the treatment of patients with acute myocardial infarction with ST segment elevation. Russian journal of cardiology 2010; (5): 103–113. [Google Scholar]
- Shostak N.A., Konstantinova E.V. Alteplase administration in patients with ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarction in typical clinical practice. Сardiology. 2005;45(9):26–28. [Google Scholar]
- The Global Use of Strategies to Open Occluded Coronary Arteries (Gusto III) Investigators. A comparison of reteplase with alteplase for acute myocardial infarction. N Engl J Med 1997; 337:1118–1123. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- The TIMI Research Group. The thrombolysis in myocardial infarction (TIMI) trial. Phase I Findings. N Eng J Med 1985; 312:932–936. [Google Scholar]
- Verstraete M., Bernard R., Bory M. et al. Randomized trial of intravenous recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator versus intravenous streptokinase in acute myocardial infarction. Report from the European Cooperative Studi Group for Recombinant Tissue-type Plasminogen Activator. Lancet 1985; 13:842–848. [Google Scholar]
- Yavelov I.S. Thrombolytic therapy in myocardial infarction: what the practitioner needs to know. Difficult patient 2011; 9 (1): 7–13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.