BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Preventive Healthcare and Urban Ecology|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Accumulation of eglin c in rat tissues using a tritium label when administered orally. N.G. Kotlova [et al.]. Clinical and experimental hirudology on the threshold of the new millennium: materials of the 6th scientific and practical. conf. Hirudologists of Russia and CIS countries. ed.: I.P. Baskova, A.N. Kulanin.. Pyatigorsk, 1999. Pp. 114–116. [Google Scholar]
- Baskova, I.P. Biologically active substances produced by the medicinal leech and their mechanisms of action: author. dis. … Dr. Biol. Sciences. Baskova I.P. Moscow, 1986. Pp. 17–18. [Google Scholar]
- Baskova I.P., Hirudotherapy, I.P. Baskova, V.G. Borodin, K.G. Seleznev, Guidelines for practicing doctors. Moscow, 1990. P. 23 [Google Scholar]
- Gantimurova, O.G. Hirudotherapy in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with arterial hypertension. O.G. Gantimurova, E.A. Ivanilov, N.P. Kareva. Practical and experimental hirudology: results for the decade (1991-2001) .g.): materials of the 7th scientific and practical. conf. Assoc. hirudologists of Russia and CIS countries / ed. I.P. Baskova. Lyubertsy, 2001. Pp. 8–10. [Google Scholar]
- Isakhanyan, G.S. Ways to implement the therapeutic effect of hirudotherapy. G.S. Isakhanyan. Girudo-2003: materials of the VIII Conf. Assoc. hirudologists of Russia and CIS countries. under. ed. I.P. Baskova. Moscow, 2003. pp. 10–11. [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov, N. On the influence of the secret of a medicinal leech on blood clotting / N. Kuznetsov. Journal of the Russian Society for the Protection of Public Health. 1895. No. 11. Pp. 861. [Google Scholar]
- Gerashchenko, L. All about the leech Hirudotherapy for different types of people. L. Gerashchenko. St. Petersburg: Peter, 2007. P. 256 [Google Scholar]
- Gerashchenko, L. Medical leech will help you: encyclopedia of hirudotherapy: treatment without drugs. L. Gerashchenko, G. Nikonov. Moscow, AST: Astrel, 2008. P. 334 [Google Scholar]
- Nikonov G.I. Medical leech and the basics of hirudotherapy. G.I. Nikonov. St. Petersburg: “SDS”, 1998. P. 294 [Google Scholar]
- Zhernov, V.A. Restorative medicine. Hirudotherapy: textbook-method. Allowance. V.A. Zhernov, M.M. Zubarkina. - Moscow: RUDN University, 2004. P. 53 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.