BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Economics and Policy|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- The state of crime in Russia in January-December 2022 // Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russian Federation: official website. URL: https://mvd.rf/reports/item/35396677/ ( access date: 06/15/2023). [Google Scholar]
- Not convicted by the court. Rossiyskaya Gazeta. February 24, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Kletneva E.G. Environmental crime in the Russian Federation: concept, causes, conditions and prevention: author. dis. … cand. legal Sciences. Kazan, 2007. - 22 p. [Google Scholar]
- Gareev A.A. Ecological crimes: criminal law counteraction: dis. … cand. legal Sciences. (M., 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Dubovik O.L. Environmental crime in the Russian Federation: state, trends and links with transnational, corrupt and organized crime, Criminological journal of the Baikal State University of Economics and Law 1, 17–29 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Skripchenko N.Yu. Extensive interpretation of compensation for harm as a condition for exemption from criminal liability, Criminal Executive Law 14, 4, 379–384 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Karimov A.M. Compensation for damage and making amends for criminal harm in another way as an element of the model of encouraged behavior, Bulletin of the Kazan Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia 4 (38), 494–498 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kostrova M.B. Exemption from criminal liability with the appointment of a judicial fine: a new norm - old negative trends in law enforcement, Laws of Russia: experience, analysis, practice 2, 36–42 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- On the application by the courts of legislation regulating the grounds and procedure for exemption from criminal liability: Resolution of the Plenum of the Supreme Court of Russian Federation No. 19 dated June 27, 2013 // SPS ConsultantPlus (access date: 01/25/2022). [Google Scholar]
- Decree No. 1-388/2020 on criminal case No. 1-388/2020 dated July 9, 2020 // Archive of the Oktyabrsky District Court of Rostov-on-Don. URL: https://sudact.ru/regular/doc/H2qnIbsUn6bK/ (access date: 02/11/2022). [Google Scholar]
- Sabitov R.A. Post-criminal behavior (concept, regulation, consequences) (Tomsk: Publishing house of Tomsk, university, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- Alikperov Kh.D. Problems of the admissibility of compromise in the fight against crime: Abstract of the thesis. … Doctor of Law. (M., 1992) [Google Scholar]
- Sabitov R.A., Sabitova E.Yu. Criminal legal significance of making amends for the harm caused by a crime, Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State University. Series: Law 5, 2, 52–63 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bagautdinov F.N. Apologizing as a form of making amends for the harm caused by a crime when imposing a judicial fine, Bulletin of the Samara Law Institute 3 (34), 9–13 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Decree No. 1-185/2021. on criminal case No. 1-185/2021 dated June 29, 2021 // Archive of the Chunsky District Court of the Irkutsk Region. URL: https://sudact.ru/regular/doc/TU1SyXlmZ2mP/ (access date: 11.02.2022). [Google Scholar]
- Geranin V., Zharko N., Zakharova S., Korneev S. Environmental factors in the proceedings organization on the compulsory medical measures application, E3S Web of Conferences 258, 05016 (2021). DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202125805016. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Korneev S., Pichugin S., Butenko T., Skorobogatova O., Kokambo Y. Liability for environmental crimes in the non bis in idem principle context, E3S Web of Conferences 258, 05021 (2021). DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202125805021. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Brovkina A., Rudenko A., Korneev, S., Temirkhanov M., Tarakanov I. Social adaptation of convicts in the urban planning and greening industry, E3S Web of Conferences 244, 12014 (2021). DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202124412014. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.