BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Economics and Policy|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Vershok I.L. On the typology of legal consciousness in the context of globalization and regionalization, Law and Practice 1 (15), 36–40 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kovalev S.A. Deformation of legal consciousness as a factor of unlawful behavior of the individual, History of state and law 13, 35–38 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- The state of crime in Russia for January - December 2022 // Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation: official website. URL: https://мвд.рф/reports/item/35396677/ (accessed: 06/15/2023). [Google Scholar]
- Roskomnadzor: Extremist materials are in the lead among those prohibited on the Web. URL: https://eadaily.com/ru/news/2020/08/10/roskomnadzor-ekstremistskie-materialy-lidiruyut-sredi-zapreshchennyh-v-seti (date of the visit: 6.10.2021) [Google Scholar]
- Vasiliev A.A. Manipulation of public opinion through virtual communities, Christian reading 5, 207–219 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Prevention of extremism among youth: information and methodological collection. (Irkutsk, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Rykova I.Yu. Extremism in the youth environment: causes of occurrence, features and ways of counteraction, Bulletin of the Krasnodar University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia 4 (42), 26–28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Brodovskaya E.V., Dombrovskaya A.Yu., Pyrma R.V., Azarov A.A. Specificity of critical thinking of Russian youth in the context of digitalization, Humanities. Financial University Bulletin 1(37), 14–23 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Fomenko S.S. Formation of a culture of legal consciousness of an individual in the context of institutional transformations. Abstract of thesis. dis. Cand. Philosophical Sciences. (Ekaterinburg. 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Information and Analytical Center "SOVA": official site. URL: https://www.sova-center.ru/racism-xenophobia/news/counteraction/2021/02/d43634 (date of the visit: 6.10.2021) [Google Scholar]
- Brovkina, A., Rudenko, A., Korneev, S., Temirkhanov, M., Tarakanov, I. Social adaptation of convicts in the urban planning and greening industry, E3S Web of Conferences 244, 12014 (2021). DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202124412014. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Korneev, S., Pichugin, S., Butenko, T., Skorobogatova, O., Kokambo, Y. Liability for environmental crimes in the non bis in idem principle context, E3S Web of Conferences 258, 05021 (2021). DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202125805021. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Brovkina A.A., Vezlomtsev V.E., Zakharova S.S., Shuranova O.A., Truntsevsky Yu.V. System of criminal penalties of russian federation: legal regulation and sentencing practice, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04066 (2019). DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201913504066. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.