BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Economics and Policy|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Kuznetsov N.V. "Online education: key trends and obstacles", E-Management 2, 1, 19–25 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Strekalova N.B. "Risks of introducing digital technologies into education", Bulletin of Samara University, history, pedagogy, philosophy 25, 2, 84–88 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Stetsenko N.V., Shirobakina E.A. "Digitalization in the field of physical culture and sports", Science and sport: modern trends 22, 1 (22), 35–40 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Galimkhanov M.F. and Khasanova G.F. "Preparing teachers for online learning: the role of competence, content", Higher education in Russia 28, 2, 51–62 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dneprovskaya N.V. "Assessment of the readiness of Russian higher education for the digital economy", Statistics and Economics 15, 4, 16–28 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kozlova N.Sh. Digital technologies in education, Bulletin of the Maikop State Technological University 1, 83–91 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Lazareva O.Yu. Prerequisites and history of development of electronic learning systems, Bulletin of Moscow State University named after Ivan Fedorov 9, 76–86 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zakharova U.S., Tanasenko K.I. Massive Open Online Courses in Higher Education: Advantages and Disadvantages for Teachers, Education Issues 3, 176–202 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kalimullina O.V., Trotsenko I.V. Modern digital educational tools and digital competence: analysis of existing tools 22, 3, 61–73 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Gotskaya I.B., Zhuchkov V.M. Current state, problems and prospects for the development of massive open online courses, Teachers of the XXI Century 4-1, 117–127 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Brovkina, A., Rudenko, A., Korneev, S., Temirkhanov, M., Tarakanov, I. Social adaptation of convicts in the urban planning and greening industry, E3S Web of Conferences 244, 12014 (2021). DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202124412014. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Korneev, S., Pichugin, S., Butenko, T., Skorobogatova, O., Kokambo, Y. Liability for environmental crimes in the non bis in idem principle context, E3S Web of Conferences 258, 05021 (2021). DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202125805021. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Geranin V.V., Zharko N.V., Zakharova S.S., Korneev S.A., Environmental factors in the proceedings organization on the compulsory medical measures application, E3S Web of Conferences 258, 05016 (2021). DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202125805016. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.