BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Education and Sustainable Tourism|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- F. M. Sadikova, Organization of independent work of students on the basis of modern approaches in vocational education, Scientific-methodical journal of continuous education of teachers, Tashkent, 1, 53–55 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Sadikova Peculiarities of the organization of independent work of students of the professional education system in the acquisition of competencies, Scientific-methodical journal of continuous education of teachers, Tashkent, 2, 50–53 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. K. Ismailova, F.M. Sadikova, Theoretical bases of use of educational-practical games in the organization of independent work of students of higher educational institutions, Collection of materials of the Republican scientific-practical conference on a theme “Issues of training of teachers in the field of labor education and vocational training”, 247–250, Toshkent (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. K. Ismailova, D. O. Ximmataliev, M. K. Khashimova, R. X. Fayzullaev, F. M. Sadikova, The role of modern women in society and family, J.: OPCION, Venezuela-Maracaibo, 21, 735–752 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. X. Fayzullaev, Recommendations to teachers on improving the teaching competence of future professionals, TIQXMMI, 16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Sadikova, Peculiarities of the organization of independent education of students of higher education in the acquisition of competencies, Scientific-methodical j. of continuous education of teachers, Tashkent, 2, 50–53 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. R. Muqimov, Scientific bases of quality assessment of the methodical system designed in educational institutions, Vocational education, 1, 23–27 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ismailova, O. Turakulov, S. Samieva, I. Tufliev, A. Mamataliev, Technology, Content, Form And Methods Of Independent Work Of Students In Modern Conditions. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29 (7), 3344–3348 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. K. Ismailova, M. X. Baybaeva, D. Mustafayeva, Development of entrepreneurial skills among students of technical institutions through innovative technologies. Economics and Innovative Technologies, 4–9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Sadikova, Improving the independent creative activity of students on the basis of a competent approach. Diss. Tashkent, 224 (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.