BIO Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “AGRARIAN SCIENCE - 2023” (AgriScience2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Horticulture, Vegetable Growing, Viticulture and Medicinal Crops|
|Published online||08 September 2023|
- N.I. Vavilov, Soviet subtropics, 6, 1036 25. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Gribanov, “Argoclimatical conditions and resourcesof Russia” (Moskow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Gringof, V.N. Pavlova, Fundamentals of agricultural meteorology. Volume III. Part 1. Fundamentals of agro-climatology. Part 2. The impact of climate changes on ecosystems, agricultural sphere and agricultural production (Obninsk: FSBI “ARRIHI - WDC”, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Sirotenko, G.V. Gruza, E.Ya. Rankova, Modern climatic changes of heat supply, moisture and productivity of Russia agrosphere, Meteorology and hydrology 8 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Belolubtsev, V.V. Ilinich, E.A. Dronova, I.F. Asaulyak, I.A. Kuznetsov, Caspian Journal of Environmental Sciencesthis, 19(5), 909–914, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ilinich, A. Perminov, A. Belolybcev, A. Naumova, Assessment of the Impact of Changes in Storm Rainfall and Landscape Characteristics on the Maximum Flow of Small Rivers (Springer Waterthis, 2020) 717–725. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.