BIO Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “AGRARIAN SCIENCE - 2023” (AgriScience2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Technologies, Machines and Equipment for the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||08 September 2023|
- P.N. Slobodyuk, Research and substantiation of the parameters of the working body for cutting irrigation furrows at different speeds, (Dissertation for Ph.D., Yangiyul, 1987) 155. [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Karimov, On the issue of compaction of temporary irrigating canals' dams. Collection of articles of the scientific and production conference dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the specialties of water management construction, water management and mechanization of reclamation works of the Faculty of Hydro-Reclamation of TIAME. 71...73 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- T.U. Usmonov and others, Agriculture of Uzbekistan, 4, 43-44 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Autambaev, A.Z. Ivanov, Yu.I. Terekhov, Fundamentals of planning a research experiment, (T., Ukituvchi, 1993) 22…36. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Malnikov, V.R. Aleshkin, P.V. Roshin, Planning experiments in research of agricultural processes, (Leningrad. Ear. 1980), 180. [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Karimov, Journal of the Siberian Federal University, Technique and Technology, 13 (5), 626-631 (2020) ISSN 1999-494X (Print). ISSN 2313-6057 [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Mer, Meliorative machines, (Moscow. Ear 1980) 25 - 27. [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Bekchanov, R.R. Ergashev, T.M. Mavlanov, O.Y. Glovatskiy, Mathematical model of vibrating air pump unit, XXII International Scientific Conference on Advanced in Civil Engineering, April 18-21, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Naumets, On the theory of soil compaction by machines (Proceedings of the Kharkov Road Institute, 1996) 6. [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Vydenyapin, General methodology of experimental research and processing of experimental data, (M., Kolos. 1973) 184. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.