BIO Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “AGRARIAN SCIENCE - 2023” (AgriScience2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Feed Production, Feeding of Farm Animals and Feed Technology|
|Published online||08 September 2023|
- L.G. Atlasova, Symbiotic activity of nodule bacteria Medicago falcata L. in the conditions of Central Yakutia, Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences 17(5) 77-80 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dedov, M.A. Nesmeyanova, The effect of perennial grasses on soil fertility, Agrochemical Bulletin 4 7-9 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Plant life. In 6 vols. Ch. ed. cor.-mem. of USSR Academy of Sciences, prof. A. A. Fedorov. Vol. 1. Introduction. Bacteria and actinomycetes. Ed. by cor.-mem. of USSR Academy of Sciences, prof. N.A. Krasilnikova and Prof. A. A. Uranova (M., “Prosveshchenie”, 1974) 487. [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Tikhonovich, A.A. Zavalin, G.G. Blagoveshchenskaya, A.P. Kozhemyakov, The use of biological products – an additional source of plant nutrition elements, Fertility 3 9-13 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Kurenkova, The yield of various varieties of alfalfa is variable depending on the methods of basic tillage and liming (Moscow, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Mishustin, V.T. Emtsev, Microbiology (M.: Agropromizdat, 1987) 368. [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Rapina, The effect of seed inoculation by promising strains of nodule bacteria (Sinorhizobium meliloti) on the productivity of alfalfa in the conditions of the Leningrad region // SPbSAU (SPb., 2019) 5 [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Rumyantseva, M.E. Vladimirova, V.S. Muntyan, G.V. Stepanova, A.S. Saksaganskaya, A.P. Kozhemyakov, A.G. Orlova, A. Becker, B.V. Simarov, Highly effective strains of alfalfa nodule bacteria (Medicago varia L.): molecular genetic characteristics and use in conjugate breeding Agricultural Biology 54(6) 1306-1323 (2019) doi: 10.15389/agrobiology.2019.6.1306rus [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Shkodina, N.B. Degunova, The use of biological preparations on alfalfa changeable (Medicago varia Mart.) in the conditions of the north-west of the Russian Federation, Oilseeds. Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Oilseeds 4(172) 90-95 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ecology of organisms (M.: Academia, 2004) 268. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.