BIO Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2023International Scientific and Practical Conference “VAVILOV READINGS-2023” (VVRD 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Agrobiotechnologies for Ensuring Sustainable Development of Agriculture|
|Published online||18 September 2023|
- M. K. Suleimenov, Agrotechnics of spring wheat (Kainar, Alma-Ata, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bot, J. Benites, “The importance of soil organic matter, key to drought-resistant soil and sustained food production” in FAO Soil Bulletin 80 (FAO, Rome (Italy), 2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Saturnino, J. N. Landers, The environment and zerotillage (APDC/FAO, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Shafran, Agrochemistry 6 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Nikitishyn, V. I. Lichko, Pochvovedenie Soil science 4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Gamzikov, The chemistry of nitrogen fertilizers application (Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Zavalin, O. A. Sokolov, Nitrogen flows in the agroecosystem: from the ideas of D.N. Pryanishnikova to the present day (VNIA Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Lekomtsev, Scientific and methodical support of management spring wheat production process in precision farming, doctoral thesis of agricultural sciences (St. Petersburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Matveenko, A. A. Komarov, E. Nugis, P. V. Lekomtsev, J. Agricul. Sci. 31(4) (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.