BIO Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 201437th World Congress of Vine and Wine and 12th General Assembly of the OIV (Part 1)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 November 2014|
- AtakA., AltındiçliA, GökşeA. F., Özer, C., 2012. Molecular and ampelographic characterization of some grape hybrids (Vitis vinifera L.). African Journal of Agricultural Research Vol. 7(33), 4596–4606
- ÇelikH., MarasalıB., SöylemezoğluG., TangolarS., GündüzM., 2000. Future prospect in Turkish viticulture. TMMOB The Chamber of Agricultural Engineers, Turkey Agricultural Engineers V. Technical Congress, Reports 2, Ankara, Turkey, pp. 645–678
- JanickJ. and MooreN. J., 1996. Fruit Breeding. Volume II, Vine and Small Fruits, Newyork USA, pp. 300–347
- McGovernP. E., 2003. Ancient Wine: The Search for the Origins of Viniculture (Princeton Univ Press, Princeton)
- MylesS., BoykoA. R., BrownP. J., GrassiF., OwensC. L., AradhyaM., PrinsB., ReynoldsA., ChiaJ. M., WareD., BustamanteC. D., BucklerE. S., 2011. Genetic Structure and Domestication History of the Grape. PNAS 108:3530 [PubMed: 21245334]
- OIV (2001) Second Edition of the OIV Descriptor List for Grape Varieties and Vitis Species Website: http://www.oiv.int
- ÖzerC., KarauzA., ErdoğanN. K., KiracıM. A., BarışC., GürnilK., 2005. Obtaining new seedless and early table grapes with hybridization. 6th National Viticulture Symposium, pp. 470–476
- Usluİ. and SamancıH., 1998. Obtain new table grapes with crossing. 4th Viticulture Symposium 20–23 October 1998, Yalova, Turkey, pp. 17–23
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.