BIO Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 201437th World Congress of Vine and Wine and 12th General Assembly of the OIV (Part 1)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Safety and Health|
|Published online||04 November 2014|
- Wines of Argentina, http://www.wineso- fargentina.org/argent ina/regiones/
- Trade Data and Analysis (TDA). Bodegas de Argentina AC. (2007–2010). Per capita calculation based on population as of December 2009 published in US Central Intellegency Agency “CIA World Factbook”. March 2010 and US Census Bureau “International Data Base”, June 2010
- International Organisation of Vide and Wine) (OIV), StatOIV Extracts, http://www.oiv.int/oiv/info/enstatoivextracts2
- Instituto Nacional deVitivinicultura (INV). Estadísticas vitivinícolas argentinas 1980 a 1999 (November, 2001)
- Josefina Rosner, Argentina Tiempo de Cosecha”. Homenaje a la vitivinicultura en el Bicentenario de la Patria. (2010)
- World Health Organization (WHO) Global Health Observatory, Global Information System on Alcohol and Health (GISAH)
- World Health Organization (WHO), Global status report on alcohol and health, 138 (2014)
- WIM Aisbl, Wine in Moderation-Art de Vivre Programme Implementation Report 2011–2013 (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.