BIO Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 201437th World Congress of Vine and Wine and 12th General Assembly of the OIV (Part 1)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Safety and Health|
|Published online||04 November 2014|
- R.F. Itzhaki, D.M. Gill. A micro-biuret method for estimating proteins. Anal. Biochem. 9, 401–410 (1964) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Moore, W.H. Stein. A modified ninhydrin reagent for the photometric determination of aminoacid and related compounds. J. Biol. Chem. 211, 907–913 (1954) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Moore. Amino acid analysis: acqueous dimethyl sulfoxide as solvent for the ninhdridrin reaction. J. Biol. Chem. 243, 6281–6283 (1968) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sambuy, I. De Angelis, G. Ranaldi, M.L. Scarino, A. Stammati, F. Zucco. The Caco-2 cell line as a model of the intestinal barrier: influence of cell and culture-related factors on Caco-2 cell functional characteristics. Cell. Biol. Toxicol. 21, 1–26 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- O.H. Lowry, N.J. Rosebrough, A.L. Farr, R.J. Randall. Protein measurement with the Folin phenol reagent. J. Biol. Chem. 193, 265–275 (1951) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Bradford. A rapid and sensitive method for the quantification of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Anal. Biochem. 72, 248–254 (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.