BIO Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 201538th World Congress of Vine and Wine (Part 1)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Economy and Law|
|Published online||01 July 2015|
- E.V.Consulting, Armenian Winemaking Sector Assessment, Development Strategy and Action Plan 2002, page 6 [Google Scholar]
- A.Harutyunyan, “Viticulture and winemaking in Armenia” in Armenian language (2007) [Google Scholar]
- ICARE Foundation in collaboration with GIZ “Assessment of Training Needs and Skill Development of the Armenian Winemakers” (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Discovery news, citing Journal of Archaeological Science- http://news.discovery.com/history/art-history/winery-oldest-armenia-110111.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Food Processing Guide, 2014 Published by the Ministry of Economy and the Ministry of Agriculture of the RA with the support of USAID and EDMC, page 21. [Google Scholar]
- International Professional Managers Association - http://www.ipma.co.uk/management-competences.php. [Google Scholar]
- RA “2014-2025 Sustainable Development Strategic Program” http://www.gov.am/files/docs/1322.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- www.armstat.am. [Google Scholar]
- www.customs.am. [Google Scholar]
- www.minagro.am. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.