BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Sacks E, Alva S, Magalona S, et al. Examining domains of community health nurse satisfaction and motivation: results from a mixed-methods baseline evaluation in rural Ghana. Human resources for health, 13(2015).
- McTiernan K, McDonald N. Occupational stressors, burnout and coping strategies between hospital and community psychiatric nurses in a Dublin region. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing, 22, 3(2015). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Terry D, Le Q, Nguyen U et al. Workplace health and safety issues among community nurses: a study regarding the impact on providing care to rural consumers. BMJ open, 5, 8(2015).
- Xu Ping, Zhu Lei, Lv Zhuohong et al. Community nurses’ professional values and its influencing factors. Nursing research, 30, 5B(2016).
- Wang Ruifang. Study on present situation and relationship between working environment and job involvement of community nurses. Disease surveillance and control, 10, 3(2016).
- Guo Yan, Jiang Wenhui, Li Xiaomei, et al. Research about community nurses’ job stressors influence on job satisfaction in Xi’an. Nursing management journal, 16, 1(2016).
- Zheng Dan. Research progress of community nurses’ job satisfaction. Nursing research, 29, 1B(2015).
- Xie Lixia, Quan Suqin, Jia Hongli, et al. Present situation research about nurses job adaptation obstacle in one Three-grade hospital in Hengyang. Chinese nursing research, 9, 3(2015).
- Xiao Shuiyuan. The influence of social support to health of body and mind. Chinese journal of mental health, 1, 4 (1987).
- Zhang Haiwei. Status of job adaptation obstacle and its influencing factors of male nurses. Chinese nursing research, 25, 9(2011).
- Blumenthal JA, Burg MM, Barefoot J, et al. Social support, type A behavior, and coronaryartery disease. Psychosomatic Medicine, 49(1987).
- Huang Li, Jiang Qianjin, Ren Weihong. Correlation research of coping styles, social support, and the psychosomatic symptoms in cancer patients. Chinese journal of mental health, 10, 4(1996).
- Ji Maoshu. Minnesota multiphase personality inventory, the latest research and multi-class scale explanation. Beijing:science press, 1(2004).
- Yang Rongfang, Ma Jinghua, Hui Wang, et al. Current situation survey about nursing human resources of community health service center in Shijiazhuang. Journal of community medical journal, 14, 5(2016).
- Hu Haixia, Zhang Minmin, Gao Yuxia. Correlation between the professional values and job burnout status of community nurse in part of community in Changchun. Journal of liberation army nursing, 29, 2B(2012).
- Lu Qinrui, Wang Yanli, Zhao Xiaohong, et al. Current investigation about clinical nurses’ professional attitudes and influencing factors. Chinese nursing research, 3, 30(2016).
- Lu Xuya, Zhu Xiuwen. Nursing undergraduate professional attitudes influence factors analysis. Education of traditional Chinese medicine, 24, 1(2005).
- Shao Xiaozhen, Wang Cong. Correlation research between nurse’ job adaptation obstacle and personality characteristics. Human resources management, 9 (2013).
- Li Yingying. Relationship research about Junior high school students’ gratitude and perceived social support, family functioning. Changchun: the Northeast Normal University(2013).
- Zhou Haiping, Ma bo. Correlation research between alexithymia and perceived social support of ICU nurses. The nurse education magazine, 31, 4 (2016).
- Xin Li. Current analysis of community nurses. Traditional Chinese medicine in Inner Mongolia, 18(2012).
- Zhou Zhili, Zhang Hui. Relationship between job burnout and perceived social support of nurses. Journal of occupational and health, 27, 13 (2011).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.