BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Yang WY, Lu JM, Weng JP, Jia WP, Ji LN, Xiao JZ, N Englo J Med, Prevalence of diabetes among men and women in China, 362,1090–1101(2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saudek CD, Herman WH, Sacks DB, Bergenstal RM, Edelman D, Clin Endoerinol Metab, A new look at screening and diagnosing diabetes mellitus, 93,2447–2453(2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Selvin E, Crainiceanu CM, Brancati FL, Coresh J, Arch Intern Med, Short-term variability in measures of glycemia and implications for the classification of diabetes, 167,1545–1551(2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Herman WH, Ma Y, Uwaifo G, Haffner S, Kahn SE, Horton ES, Diabetes Care, Differences in A1C by race and ethnicity among patients with impaired glucose tolerance in the Diabetes Prevention Program, 30,2753–2757(2007). [Google Scholar]
- Kim JH, Kim GW, Lee MY, Shin YG, Koh SB, Diabetes Metab J, Role of HbA1c in the screening of Diabetes Mellitus in a Korean Rural Community, 36,37–42(2012). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bao Y, Ma X, Li H, Zhou M, Hu C, Wu HY, BMJ, Glycated hemoglobin A1c for diagnosing diabetes in Chinese population: cross sectional epidemiological survey, 340,c2249(2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou X, Pang Z, Gao W, Diabetes Care, Performance of an A1C and fasting capillary blood glucose test for screening newly diagnosed diabetes and pre-diabetes defined by an oral glucose tolerance test in Qingdao, China, 33,545–550(2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ye XQ, Lan XC, Xu GL, Prevention and Treatment of Cardio-Cerebral-vascular Disease, The value of HbA1c in the diagnosis of T2DM, 12,306–308(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Yoshihik U, Steffes MW, Clin Chem, A primary predictor of the development or reversal of complications of diabetes mellitus, 47,1157(2001). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kim KS, Kim SK, Lee YK, Diabetic Medicine, Diagnostic value of glycated haemoglobin HbAIc for the early detection of diabetes in high--risk subjects, 25,997–1000(2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Diabetes branch of Chinese Medical Association, Chinese Journal of Diabetes Mellitus, Guidelines for prevention and treatment of type 2 diabetes in China (2013 Edition), 6,447–498(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Hu Y, Liu W, Chen Y, Zhang M, Wang LH, Zhou H, Wu PH, Acta Diabetol, Combined use of fasting plasma glucose and glycated hemoglobin Alc in the screening of diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance, 47,231–236(2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Herman WH, Fajans SS, Pol Arch Med Wewn, Hemoglobin A1c for the diagnosis of diabetes: practical considerations, 120,37–40(2010). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Inoue K, Matsumoto M, Kobayashi Y, Diabetes Res Clin Pract, The combination of fasting plasma glucose and glycosylated hemoglobin predicts type 2 diabetes in Japanese workers, 77, 451–458(2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.