BIO Web Conf.
Volume 9, 201740th World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economy and Law|
|Published online||04 July 2017|
- FAO, Food and Agricultural Organization, Statistics Division, 2014, http://www.fao.org (2014)
- TUİK, (Turkish Statistical Institute), Agricultural Production Statistics (www.tuik.gov.tr) (2015)
- Gain Report, Turkey Annual Raisin Report, (2015) https://gain.fas.usda.gov/Recent%20GAIN%20Publications/Raisin%20Annual_Ankara_Turkey_8-12-2015.pdf
- R.G. Brown, Statistical forecasting for inventory control . New York, McGraw-Hill, Canadian Prairies, Agron. J. 92 (6), 1047–1053 (1959)
- Bowerman, B.L. and R.T. O'Connell, Forecasting and Time Series: An Applied Approach, Solutions Manual. 3rd edition. Belmont, CA Duxbury Press, p. 526 (1993)
- M. Aydoğan, K. Demiryürek, N.İ. Abacı, Turkish Journal of Agriculture-Food Science and Technology 3 (12), 962–968 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Z. Çiçekgil, E. Yazıcı, TEAD, 2 (2), 26–34 (2016)
- S. Rani and I. Raza, Pakistan J. Agrie. Res. 25 (3) (2012)
- M. Muhammed and M.H.H. Abdullah, Academia Journal of Agricultural Research 1 (7), 106–113 (2013)
- C. D. Lewis, International and Business Forecasting Methods. London: Butterworths (1982)
- D. Emang, M. Shitan, A.N.A. Ghani, K. M. Noor, Journal of Sustainable Development 3 (3), September (2010)
- M. Xie, G. Y. Hong, and C. Wohlin, Quality and Reliability Engineering International 13 (6), 347–353 (1997) [CrossRef]
- S. Çapar, Dokuz Eylül Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Enstitüsü Dergisi 17 , Sayı:3, sayfa: 291–302 (2015)
- R. Hyndman, A. Koehler, J. Ord, R. Snyder, Forecasting with Exponential Smoothing: The State Space Approach Springer, 375 p. (2008)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dried_fruit (2017)
- https://apps.fas.usda.gov/psdonline/circulars/raisins.pdf (2017)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.