BIO Web Conf.
Volume 9, 201740th World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economy and Law|
|Published online||04 July 2017|
- FAO, Food and Agricultural Organization, Statistics Division, 2014, http://www.fao.org (2014) [Google Scholar]
- TUİK, (Turkish Statistical Institute), Agricultural Production Statistics (www.tuik.gov.tr) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Gain Report, Turkey Annual Raisin Report, (2015) https://gain.fas.usda.gov/Recent%20GAIN%20Publications/Raisin%20Annual_Ankara_Turkey_8-12-2015.pdf [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Brown, Statistical forecasting for inventory control . New York, McGraw-Hill, Canadian Prairies, Agron. J. 92 (6), 1047–1053 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- Bowerman, B.L. and R.T. O'Connell, Forecasting and Time Series: An Applied Approach, Solutions Manual. 3rd edition. Belmont, CA Duxbury Press, p. 526 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. Aydoğan, K. Demiryürek, N.İ. Abacı, Turkish Journal of Agriculture-Food Science and Technology 3 (12), 962–968 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Çiçekgil, E. Yazıcı, TEAD, 2 (2), 26–34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rani and I. Raza, Pakistan J. Agrie. Res. 25 (3) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Muhammed and M.H.H. Abdullah, Academia Journal of Agricultural Research 1 (7), 106–113 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Lewis, International and Business Forecasting Methods. London: Butterworths (1982) [Google Scholar]
- D. Emang, M. Shitan, A.N.A. Ghani, K. M. Noor, Journal of Sustainable Development 3 (3), September (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Xie, G. Y. Hong, and C. Wohlin, Quality and Reliability Engineering International 13 (6), 347–353 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Çapar, Dokuz Eylül Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Enstitüsü Dergisi 17 , Sayı:3, sayfa: 291–302 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hyndman, A. Koehler, J. Ord, R. Snyder, Forecasting with Exponential Smoothing: The State Space Approach Springer, 375 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dried_fruit (2017) [Google Scholar]
- https://apps.fas.usda.gov/psdonline/circulars/raisins.pdf (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.