BIO Web Conf.
Volume 9, 201740th World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economy and Law|
|Published online||04 July 2017|
- COUNCIL REGULATION (EC) No 1234/2007 of 22 October 2007 establishing a common organisation of agricultural markets and on specific provisions for certain agricultural products (Single CMO Regulation) (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32007R1234)
- REGULATION (EU) No 1308/2013 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 17 December 2013, establishing a common organisation of the markets in agricultural products and repealing Council Regulations (EEC) No 922/72, (EEC) No 234/79, (EC) No 1037/2001 and (EC) No 1234/2007. (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1491852068735&uri=CELEX:32013R1308)
- COUNCIL REGULATION (EC) No 1493/1999 of 17 May 1999 on the common organisation of the market in wine (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1491852068735&uri=CELEX:31999R1493)
- COUNCIL REGULATION (EC) No 479/2008 of 29 April 2008 on the common organisation of the market in wine, amending Regulations (EC) No 1493/1999, (EC) No 1782/2003, (EC) No 1290/2005, (EC) No 3/2008 and repealing Regulations (EEC) No 2392/86 and (EC) No 1493/1999 (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1491852068735&uri=CELEX:32008R0479)
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2015/560 of 15 December 2014 supplementing Regulation (EU) No 1308/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards the scheme of authorisations for vine plantings (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1491855210950&uri=CELEX:32015R0560)
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/561 of 7 April 2015 laying down rules for the application of Regulation (EU) No 1308/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards the scheme of authorisations for vine plantings (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1491852414527&uri=CELEX:32015R0561)
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/1991 of 5 November 2015 amending Regulation (EC) No 555/2008 laying down detailed rules for implementing Council Regulation (EC) No 479/2008 on the common organisation of the market in wine as regards support programmes, trade with third countries, production potential and on controls in the wine sector. (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1491852414527&uri=CELEX:32015R1991)
- Statistical yearbooks of Romania issued by National Institute of Statistics, Archives: http://www.insse.ro/cms/en/content/statistical-yearbooks-romania
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Romania, http://www.madr.ro/en/; http://www.madr.ro/en/horticulture/viticulture-enology.html
- Romanian Payment and Intervention Agency for Agriculture (APIA), http://www.apia.org.ro/
- Romanian National Office of Vine and Wine Products (ONVPV), http://www.onvpv.ro/; http://www.onvpv.ro/ro/content/legislatie
- Romanian National Organisation of Vine and Wine (ONVV), http://www.onvv.ro/
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 436/2009 of 26 May 2009 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 479/2008 as regards the vineyard register, compulsory declarations and the gathering of information to monitor the wine market, the documents accompanying consignments of wine products and the wine sector registers to be kept. http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32009R0436
- Antoce A. O., Nămoloşanu I., Duşa D., Mereanu D., Rebigan C., Nicolau V., Călugăru L., Some considerations regarding the grapevine variety assortment and wine categories in Romania in recent years”, Bulletin de l'OIV, 86, ian-feb-mar 2013, No. 983-984-985, pp 27–45 (2013)
- Nămoloşanu I. and Antoce A. O., 2000, Romanian viticulture on the verge of the third millennium, Die Wein Wissenschaft, Vitic. Enol. Sci. 55 (2), 67–72
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.