BIO Web Conf.
Volume 9, 201740th World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Wine and Society|
|Published online||04 July 2017|
- E. Lin Northwestern Wellness News. II.I: 1–4 (2000)
- S. Pervaiz, Leukemia and Lxmphoma 40 (5–6), 491–498 (2001) [CrossRef]
- P. Ribéreau-Gayon, D. Dubourdieu, B. Doneche, A. Lanvoud, John Wiley and Sons Ltd., England (2000)
- J . Martinez, J.J . Moreno, Biochemical Pharmacology 59 , 865–870 (2000) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A.L. Waterhouse, Determination of Total Phenolics, in Current Protocols in Food Analytical Chemistry, I1.1.1–I1.1.8. (2003)
- M.M. Giusti, R.E. Wrolstad, In: Wrolstad, R.E, Editor. Current protocols in food analytical chemistry. New York: John & Wiley, Inc. P F1.2.1–F1.2.13. (2001)
- G. Özkan, N. Göktürk Baydar, Akdeniz Üniversitesi Ziraat Fakültesi Dergisi 19 (2), 229–234 (2006)
- OIV. Resolution Oeno 22/2003 Hplc-Determınation Of Nine Major Anthocyanins In Red And Rosé Wine (2003)
- R.E. Anlı, Gıda 29 (6), 451–455 (2004)
- M.R. Salinas, J. Garija, F. Pardo, A. Zalacain, G.L . Alonso, J.Sci. Food and Agric. 85 , 1527–1536 (2005) [CrossRef]
- V.L. Joscelyne, Consequences of extended maceration for red wine colour and phenolics. Adelaide University, Doctore Thesis (2009)
- K. Sacchi, LF. Bisson, D. Adams, Am. J. Enol. Vitic 56 , 197–206 (2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.