BIO Web Conf.
Volume 15, 201942nd World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Economy and Law|
|Published online||23 October 2019|
- National Tax Agency (NTA), Sakeno-shiori [Report on alcoholic beverages] (2019). At <https://www.nta.go.jp/taxes/sake/shiori-gaikyo/shiori/2019/index.htm> [Google Scholar]
- OIV, OIV statistical report on world vitiviniculture 2018 (2018). At <http://www.oiv.int/en/oiv-life/oiv-2018-report-on-the-world-vitivinicultural-situation> [Google Scholar]
- National Tax Agency (NTA), Kokunai seizou wain no gaikyo heisei 29-nenn chosa bun [Report on Japan's Wine Production in 2017] (2019). At <https://www.nta.go.jp/taxes/sake/shiori-gaikyo/seizogaikyo/kajitsu/kajitsuh29.htm> [Google Scholar]
- L. Thach, S. Charters, ed. Best Practices in Global Wine Tourism (New York, Miranda Press, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- National Tax Agency (NTA), Seishu seizou no gaikyo heisei 29-nenn chosa bun [Report on Japan's Seishu Production in 2017] (2018). At <https://www.nta.go.jp/taxes/sake/shiori-gaikyo/seishu/2017/index.htm> [Google Scholar]
- Japan Sake and Shochu Makers Association, News Release as of 7th February 2019. At <https://www.japansake.or.jp/sake/pdf/20190207_yushutsusougaku.pdf > [Google Scholar]
- E-Bacchus database run by the European Commission. At <https://ec.europa.eu/agriculture/markets/wine/e-bacchus/> [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (MAFF), Nogyo roudouryoku ni kansuru tokei [Statistical Data on Agricultural Labor] (2018). At <https://www.maff.go.jp/j/tokei/sihyo/data/08.html> [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.