BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V. Thapliyal, K. Singh, Finger millet: potential millet for food security and power house of nutrients Int. J. of Research in Agriculture and Forestry 2, 22–33 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rathore, K. Singh, V. Kumar, Millet Grain Processing, Utilization and Its Role in Health Promotion: A Review Int. J. of Nutrition and Food Sciences 5(5), 318–329 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Dias-Martinsa, K. L. F. Pessanha, S. Pacheco, J. A. S. Rodrigues, C. W. P. Carvalho, Potential use of pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R. Br.) in Brazil: food security, processing, health benefits and nutritional products Food Research Int. 109, 175–186 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Chauhan, Sarita Effects of Processing (Germination and Popping) on the Nutritional and Anti-nutritional Properties of Finger Millet (Eleusine coracana) Current Research in Nutrition and Food Science 6(2), 566–572 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Dulov, A.V. Volkova, A.N. Makushin, Productivity and grain quality of millet in the Volga region (RICA of the State Agricultural Academy, Samara, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ferey, N. Delaunay, Food analysis on electrophoretic microchips Separation & Purification Reviews 45, 193–226 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wang, F. Qu, X.Q. Shan, J.M. Lin, Development and optimization of a method for the analysis of low-molecular-mass organic acids in plants by capillary electrophoresis with indirect UV detection J. of Chromatography A 989(2), 285–292 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rovio, K. Siren, H. Siren, Application of capillary electrophoresis to determine metal cations, anions, organic acids, and carbohydrates in some Pinot Noir red wines Food Chemistry 124(3), 1194–1200 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M 04-47-2012 Method for measuring the mass concentration of organic acids and their salts by capillary electrophoresis (Lumex, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.