BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.P. Kalashnikov, Norms and diets for feeding farm animals: a reference guide (Nauka, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Khokhrin, Feeds and feeding animals (Lan, St. Petersburg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Boyarsky, Feed technology and full-fledged feeding of farm animals (Phoenix, Rostov-on-Don, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. Keller, H. Nonn, H. Jeroch, The effect of sealing and of additives on the fermentation characteristics and mould and yeast counts in stretch film wrapped big-bale Lucerne silage, Arch. Tierernahr., 51 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Asplund, Principles of Protein Nutrition of Ruminants (CRC press, Boca Raton, FL, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- R. Erdman, Silage Fermentation Characteristics Affecting Feed Intake, in Proc. National Silage Product. Conf., vol. 210 (Syracuse, New York, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Harrison, R. Blauwiekel, M.R. Stokes, Fermentation and utilization of grass silage , J. Dairy Sci., 77 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kung, R. Shaver, Interpretation and use of silage fermentation analysis reports, Focus on Forage, 3, 13 (University of Winconsing Extrnsion, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. McDonald, N. Henderson, S. Heron, The Biochemistry of Silage (Chalcombe Publications, UK, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Ivanov, Modes and technical means of preparing silage crops in packages with reduced pressure of gas medium (Theses, Stavropol, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.E. Johnson, R.J. Merry, D.R. Davies, D.B. Kell, M.K. Theodorou, G.W. Griffith, Vacuum packing: a model system for laboratory-scale silage fermentations, J. of Appl. Microbiol. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Nekrashevich, I.V. Vorobyova, K.S. Afanasyeva, M.A. Borontova, A.E. Belov, Preparation and storage of silage in soft vacuum processed containers from an airtight film, Feed production, 10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Nekrashevich, A.S. Popov, K.S. Afanasyeva, The use of vacuum during the compaction of silage in containers from airtight film, Bull. of the Ulyanovsk Agricult. Acad., 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.